The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as element. October 25 is the 298th day of 2021 and there are 67 days remaining until the end of the year. Monday is the day of the week. This is the 43rd Monday this year.
Famous Oct 25 birthday celebrants include Bat for Lashes, Richard Lloyd, Barbara Cook, Nick Hancock, Marion Ross, Eugene Gordon Lee, Leo G. Carroll, Anthony Franciosa.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on October 25th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 235 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1102William Clito, French son of Sybilla of Conversano (d. 1128). Life path number 3
- 1330Louis II, Count of Flanders (d. 1384). Life path number 6
- 1510Renée of France (d. 1574). Life path number 6
- 1683Charles FitzRoy, 2nd Duke of Grafton, English-Irish politician, Lord Lieutenant of Ireland (d. 1757). Life path number 8
- 1709Georg Gebel, German organist and composer (d. 1753). Life path number 7
- 1759Maria Feodorovna, Russian wife of Paul I of Russia (d. 1828). Life path number 3
- 1759William Grenville, 1st Baron Grenville, English academic and politician, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom (d. 1834). Life path number 3
- 1767Benjamin Constant, Swiss-French philosopher and politician (d. 1830). Life path number 11
- 1772Géraud Duroc, French general and diplomat (d. 1813). Life path number 7
- 1782Levi Lincoln, Jr., American lawyer and politician, 13th Governor of Massachusetts (d. 1868). Life path number 8
- 1800Thomas Babington Macaulay, 1st Baron Macaulay, English poet, historian, and politician, Secretary at War (d. 1859). Life path number 8
- 1802Richard Parkes Bonington, English painter (d. 1828). Life path number 1
- 1802Joseph Montferrand, Canadian logger and strongman (d. 1864). Life path number 1
- 1806Max Stirner, German philosopher and author (d. 1856). Life path number 5
- 1811Évariste Galois, French mathematician and theorist (d. 1832). Life path number 1
- 1815Camillo Sivori, Italian virtuoso violinist and composer (d. 1894). Life path number 5
- 1825Johann Strauss II, Austrian composer and educator (d. 1899). Life path number 6
- 1838Georges Bizet, French pianist and composer (d. 1875). Life path number 1
- 1856Dragutin Gorjanović-Kramberger, Croatian geologist, paleontologist, and archaeologist (d. 1936). Life path number 1
- 1864John Francis Dodge, American businessman, co-founded the Dodge Company (d. 1920). Life path number 9
- 1864Alexander Gretchaninov, Russian-American pianist and composer (d. 1956). Life path number 9
- 1867Józef Dowbor-Muśnicki, Polish general (d. 1937). Life path number 3
- 1868Dan Burke, American baseball player (d. 1933). Life path number 4
- 1868Oskar Kallas, Estonian linguist and diplomat (d. 1946). Life path number 4
- 1875Carolyn Sherwin Bailey, American author and educator (d. 1961). Life path number 11
- 1881Pablo Picasso, Spanish painter and sculptor (d. 1973). Life path number 8
- 1882John T. Flynn, American journalist and author (d. 1964). Life path number 9
- 1882Tony Jackson, American singer-songwriter and pianist (d. 1921). Life path number 9
- 1886Leo G. Carroll, English-American actor (d. 1972). Life path number 4
- 1888Richard E. Byrd, American admiral and pilot (d. 1957). Life path number 6
Curious about this Vanilla Candy Surprise? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!