October 27 Famous Birthdays
The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as element. October 27 is the 300th day of 2023 and there are 65 days remaining until the end of the year. Friday is the day of the week. This is the 43rd Friday this year.
Famous Oct 27 birthday celebrants include Peter Firth, Lara Parker, Leif Erickson, Fran Lebowitz, Isaac Singer, Myra Carter, Marla Maples, Floyd Cramer.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on October 27th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 224 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 921Chai Rong, Chinese emperor (d. 959). Life path number 4
- 1156Raymond VI, Count of Toulouse (d. 1222). Life path number 5
- 1335Taejo of Joseon (d. 1408). Life path number 4
- 1401Catherine of Valois (d. 1437). Life path number 7
- 1703Johann Gottlieb Graun, German violinist and composer (d. 1771). Life path number 3
- 1744Mary Moser, English painter and academic (d. 1819). Life path number 8
- 1760August Neidhardt von Gneisenau, Prussian field marshal (d. 1831). Life path number 6
- 1766Nancy Storace, English soprano (d. 1817). Life path number 3
- 1782Niccolò Paganini, Italian violinist and composer (d. 1840). Life path number 1
- 1806Juan Seguín, American colonel, judge, and politician, 101st Mayor of San Antonio (d. 1890). Life path number 7
- 1811Stevens T. Mason, American lawyer and politician, 1st Governor of Michigan (d. 1843). Life path number 3
- 1811Isaac Singer, American actor and businessman, founded the Singer Corporation (d. 1875). Life path number 3
- 1814Daniel H. Wells, American religious leader and politician, 3rd Mayor of Salt Lake City (d. 1891). Life path number 6
- 1838John Davis Long, American lawyer and politician, 34th United States Secretary of the Navy (d. 1915). Life path number 3
- 1842Giovanni Giolitti, Italian politician, 13th Prime Minister of Italy (d. 1928). Life path number 7
- 1844Klas Pontus Arnoldson, Swedish journalist and politician, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1916). Life path number 9
- 1854William Alexander Smith, Scottish religious leader, founded the Boys' Brigade (d. 1914). Life path number 1
- 1858Saitō Makoto, Japanese admiral and politician, 30th Prime Minister of Japan (d. 1936). Life path number 5
- 1858Theodore Roosevelt, American colonel and politician, 26th President of the United States, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1919). Life path number 5
- 1865Charles Spencelayh, English painter and academic (d. 1958). Life path number 3
- 1869Viola Allen, American actress (d. 1948). Life path number 7
- 1872Emily Post, American author, founded The Emily Post Institute (d. 1960). Life path number 1
- 1877Walt Kuhn, American painter and academic (d. 1949). Life path number 6
- 1877George Thompson, English cricketer and umpire (d. 1943). Life path number 6
- 1884Shirō Takasu, Japanese admiral (d. 1944). Life path number 4
- 1885Sigrid Hjertén, Swedish painter (d. 1948). Life path number 5
- 1890Toshinari Shōji, Japanese general (d. 1974). Life path number 1
- 1894Agda Helin, Swedish actress (d. 1984). Life path number 5
- 1894Oliver Leese, English-Welsh general (d. 1978). Life path number 5
- 1894Fritz Sauckel, German sailor and politician (d. 1946). Life path number 5
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Quick jump to October:
1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11 / 12 / 13 / 14 / 15 / 16 / 17 / 18 / 19 / 20 / 21 / 22 / 23 / 24 / 25 / 29 / 30 / 31
Quick jump to month of:
January / February / March / April / May / June / July / August / September / November / December