The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as element. October 29 is the 303rd day of 2020 and there are 63 days remaining until the end of the year. Thursday is the day of the week. This is the 44th Thursday this year.
Famous Oct 29 birthday celebrants include Gabrielle Union, Don Simpson, Ben Foster, Melba Moore, Kevin DuBrow, Randy Jackson, Janet Montgomery, Carlson Young.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on October 29th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 195 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1463Alessandro Achillini, Italian physician and philosopher (d. 1512). Life path number 8
- 1504Shin Saimdang, South Korean painter and poet (d. 1551). Life path number 4
- 1682Pierre François Xavier de Charlevoix, French historian, explorer, and author (d. 1761). Life path number 2
- 1690Martin Folkes, English mathematician and astronomer (d. 1754). Life path number 1
- 1704John Byng, English admiral and politician, 11th Commodore Governor of Newfoundland (d. 1757). Life path number 6
- 1740James Boswell, Scottish biographer (d. 1795). Life path number 6
- 1808Caterina Scarpellini, Italian astronomer (d. 1873). Life path number 2
- 1815Dan Emmett, American composer (d. 1904). Life path number 9
- 1822Mieczysław Halka-Ledóchowski, Russian-Polish cardinal (d. 1902). Life path number 7
- 1832Narcisa de Jesús, Ecuadorian saint (d. 1869). Life path number 8
- 1855Paul Bruchési, Canadian archbishop (d. 1939). Life path number 4
- 1856Jacques Curie, French physicist and academic (d. 1941). Life path number 5
- 1861Andrei Ryabushkin, Russian painter (d. 1904). Life path number 1
- 1866Antonio Luna, Filipino general (d. 1899). Life path number 6
- 1875Marie of Romania (d. 1938). Life path number 6
- 1877Narcisa de Leon, Filipino film producer (d. 1966). Life path number 8
- 1877Wilfred Rhodes, English cricketer and coach (d. 1973). Life path number 8
- 1879Alva B. Adams, American lawyer and politician (d. 1941). Life path number 1
- 1879Franz von Papen, German soldier and politician, Chancellor of Germany (d. 1969). Life path number 1
- 1880Abram Ioffe, Russian physicist and academic (d. 1960). Life path number 2
- 1881John DeWitt, American football player and hammer thrower (d. 1930). Life path number 3
- 1882Jean Giraudoux, French novelist and playwright (d. 1944). Life path number 4
- 1883Victor Hochepied, French swimmer and water polo player (d. 1966). Life path number 5
- 1891Fanny Brice, American actress and singer (d. 1951). Life path number 4
- 1892Charles McFadyen, Australian public servant (d. 1965). Life path number 5
- 1897Joseph Goebbels, German lawyer and politician, Chancellor of Germany (d. 1945). Life path number 1
- 1898Alan Barker, English soldier (d. 1984). Life path number 2
- 1899Kate Seredy, Hungarian-American author and illustrator (d. 1975). Life path number 3
- 1899Akim Tamiroff, Georgian-American actor (d. 1972). Life path number 3
Curious about this Black Cookie Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!