October 4 Famous Birthdays
The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as element. October 4 is the 277th day of 2023 and there are 88 days remaining until the end of the year. Wednesday is the day of the week. This is the 40th Wednesday this year.
Famous Oct 4 birthday celebrants include Gail Gilmore, Lil Mama, Sarah Lancashire, Luis Alberni, Brandon Barash, Bridget St John, Daniella Deutscher, Jenny Twitchell Kempton.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on October 4th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 234 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1160Alys of France, Countess of the Vexin (d. 1220). Life path number 4
- 1274Rudolf I, Duke of Bavaria (d. 1319). Life path number 1
- 1276Margaret of Brabant (d. 1311). Life path number 3
- 1289Louis X of France (d. 1316). Life path number 7
- 1331James Butler, 2nd Earl of Ormond, Irish politician, Lord Justice of Ireland (d. 1382). Life path number 4
- 1379Henry III of Castile (d. 1406). Life path number 7
- 1515Lucas Cranach the Younger, German painter (d. 1586). Life path number 8
- 1542Robert Bellarmine, Italian cardinal and saint (d. 1621). Life path number 8
- 1550Charles IX of Sweden (d. 1611). Life path number 7
- 1562Christen Sørensen Longomontanus, Danish astronomer and author (d. 1647). Life path number 1
- 1570Péter Pázmány, Hungarian cardinal and philosopher (d. 1637). Life path number 9
- 1585Anna of Tyrol (d. 1618). Life path number 6
- 1625Jacqueline Pascal, French nun and composer (d. 1661). Life path number 1
- 1626Richard Cromwell, English academic and politician, Lord Protector of Great Britain (d. 1712). Life path number 11
- 1657Francesco Solimena, Italian painter and illustrator (d. 1747). Life path number 6
- 1720Giovanni Battista Piranesi, Italian sculptor and illustrator (d. 1778). Life path number 6
- 1723Nikolaus Poda von Neuhaus, German entomologist and author (d. 1798). Life path number 9
- 1759Louis François Antoine Arbogast, French mathematician and academic (d. 1803). Life path number 9
- 1787François Guizot, French historian and politician, 22nd Prime Minister of France (d. 1874). Life path number 1
- 1793Charles Pearson, English lawyer and politician (d. 1862). Life path number 7
- 1807Louis-Hippolyte Lafontaine, Canadian lawyer and politician, 2nd Premier of Canada East (d. 1864). Life path number 3
- 1814Jean-François Millet, French painter and educator (d. 1875). Life path number 1
- 1822Rutherford B. Hayes, American general, lawyer, and politician, 19th President of the United States (d. 1893). Life path number 9
- 1835Jenny Twitchell Kempton, American opera singer and educator (d. 1921). Life path number 4
- 1836Juliette Adam, French author (d. 1936). Life path number 5
- 1841Prudente de Morais, Brazilian lawyer and politician, 3rd President of Brazil (d. 1912). Life path number 1
- 1841Maria Sophie of Bavaria (d. 1925). Life path number 1
- 1858Léon Serpollet, French businessman (d. 1903). Life path number 9
- 1861Walter Rauschenbusch, American pastor and theologian (d. 1918). Life path number 3
- 1861Frederic Remington, American painter, sculptor, and illustrator (d. 1909). Life path number 3
Curious about this Double Choco Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Quick jump to October:
1 / 2 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11 / 12 / 13 / 14 / 15 / 16 / 17 / 18 / 19 / 20 / 21 / 22 / 23 / 24 / 25 / 26 / 27 / 28 / 29 / 30 / 31
Quick jump to month of:
January / February / March / April / May / June / July / August / September / November / December