The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as element. October 7 is the 280th day of 2021 and there are 85 days remaining until the end of the year. Thursday is the day of the week. This is the 40th Thursday this year.
Famous Oct 7 birthday celebrants include Alfred Drake, Kevin Godley, Kieran Kane, Vaughn Monroe, Jamie Hector, Lauren Platt, Toni Braxton, Rhino.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on October 7th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 237 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 13 BCDrusus Julius Caesar, Roman politician (d. 23 AD)
- 1409Elizabeth of Luxembourg (d. 1442). Life path number 4
- 1471Frederick I of Denmark (d. 1533). Life path number 3
- 1573William Laud, English archbishop and academic (d. 1645). Life path number 6
- 1576John Marston, English poet and playwright (d. 1634). Life path number 9
- 1589Archduchess Maria Maddalena of Austria (d. 1631). Life path number 4
- 1713Granville Elliott, English general (d. 1759). Life path number 11
- 1728Caesar Rodney, American soldier, lawyer, and politician, 4th Governor of Delaware (d. 1784). Life path number 8
- 1744Sergey Vyazmitinov, Russian general and politician, War Governor of Saint Petersburg (d. 1819). Life path number 6
- 1746William Billings, American composer and educator (d. 1800). Life path number 8
- 1748Charles XIII of Sweden (d. 1818). Life path number 1
- 1769Solomon Sibley, American lawyer, jurist, and politician, 1st Mayor of Detroit (d. 1846). Life path number 4
- 1786Louis-Joseph Papineau, Canadian lawyer and politician (d. 1871). Life path number 3
- 1798Jean-Baptiste Vuillaume, French instrument maker and businessman (d. 1875). Life path number 6
- 1832Charles Crozat Converse, American lawyer and composer (d. 1918). Life path number 4
- 1835Felix Draeseke, German composer and educator (d. 1913). Life path number 7
- 1836Henri Elzéar Taschereau, Canadian scholar and jurist, 4th Chief Justice of Canada (d. 1911). Life path number 8
- 1841Nicholas I of Montenegro (d. 1921). Life path number 4
- 1849James Whitcomb Riley, American poet and author (d. 1916). Life path number 3
- 1860Leonidas Paraskevopoulos, Greek general and politician (d. 1936). Life path number 5
- 1866Wlodimir Ledóchowski, Polish-Austrian religious leader, 26th Superior-General of the Society of Jesus (d. 1942). Life path number 11
- 1870Prince Friedrich of Hesse and by Rhine (d. 1873). Life path number 6
- 1870Uncle Dave Macon, American singer-songwriter, banjo player, and comedian (d. 1952). Life path number 6
- 1879Joe Hill, Swedish-born American labor activist and poet (d. 1915). Life path number 6
- 1881Mikhail Drozdovsky, Ukrainian-Russian general (d. 1918). Life path number 8
- 1884Harold Geiger, American lieutenant and pilot (d. 1927). Life path number 11
- 1885Niels Bohr, Danish physicist and philosopher, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1962). Life path number 3
- 1885Claud Ashton Jones, American admiral, Medal of Honor recipient (d. 1948). Life path number 3
- 1887Jack Russell, English cricketer and coach (d. 1961). Life path number 5
- 1888Henry A. Wallace, American lawyer and politician, 33rd Vice President of the United States (d. 1965). Life path number 6
Curious about this Passion Fruit Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!