The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as element. September 1 is the 244th day of 2021 and there are 121 days remaining until the end of the year. Wednesday is the day of the week. This is the 35th Wednesday this year.
Famous Sep 1 birthday celebrants include Don Stroud, Sammy Arena, Padma Lakshmi, James J. Corbett, Bianca Ryan, Miriam Seegar, Bruce Foxton, Bam Bam Bigelow.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on September 1st. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 276 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1145Ibn Jubayr, Spanish geographer and poet (d. 1217). Life path number 3
- 1286Elizabeth Richeza of Poland (d. 1335). Life path number 9
- 1453Gonzalo Fernández de Córdoba, Spanish general (d. 1515). Life path number 5
- 1566Edward Alleyn, English actor, founded Dulwich College (d. 1626). Life path number 1
- 1588Henri, Prince of Condé (d. 1646). Life path number 5
- 1651Natalya Naryshkina, Russian wife of Alexis of Russia (d. 1694). Life path number 5
- 1653Johann Pachelbel, German organist, composer, and educator (d. 1706). Life path number 7
- 1689Kilian Ignaz Dientzenhofer, Bohemian architect, designed Ss. Cyril and Methodius Cathedral (d. 1751). Life path number 7
- 1711William IV, Prince of Orange (d. 1759). Life path number 11
- 1726Johann Becker, German organist, composer, and educator (d. 1803). Life path number 8
- 1795James Gordon Bennett, Sr., American publisher, founded the ''New York Herald'' (d. 1872). Life path number 5
- 1799Ferenc Gyulay, Hungarian-Austrian commander and politician (d. 1868). Life path number 9
- 1818José María Castro Madriz, Costa Rican lawyer and politician, 1st President of Costa Rica (d. 1892). Life path number 1
- 1848Auguste Forel, Swiss myrmecologist, neuroanatomist, and psychiatrist (d. 1931). Life path number 4
- 1850Jim O'Rourke, American baseball player and manager (d. 1919). Life path number 6
- 1851John Clum, American journalist and agent (d. 1932). Life path number 7
- 1854Engelbert Humperdinck, German playwright and composer (d. 1921). Life path number 1
- 1855Innokenty Annensky, Russian poet and critic (d. 1909). Life path number 11
- 1856Sergei Winogradsky, Ukrainian-Russian microbiologist and ecologist (d. 1953). Life path number 3
- 1864Akashi Motojiro, Japanese general (d. 1919). Life path number 11
- 1866James J. Corbett, American boxer and actor (d. 1933). Life path number 4
- 1867John Gretton, 1st Baron Gretton, English sailor and politician (d. 1947). Life path number 5
- 1868Henri Bourassa, Canadian publisher and politician (d. 1952). Life path number 6
- 1871J. Reuben Clark, American lawyer, civil servant, and religious leader (d. 1961). Life path number 9
- 1875Edgar Rice Burroughs, American soldier and author (d. 1950). Life path number 4
- 1876Harriet Shaw Weaver, English journalist and activist (d. 1961). Life path number 5
- 1877Francis William Aston, English chemist and physicist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1945). Life path number 6
- 1877Rex Beach, American author, playwright, and water polo player (d. 1949). Life path number 6
- 1878Princess Alexandra of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha (d. 1942). Life path number 7
- 1878J. F. C. Fuller, English general and historian (d. 1966). Life path number 7
Curious about this Blueberry Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!