The zodiac sign of a person born on September 1 is Virgo ♍.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on September 1st. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 276 persons. Showing 1 - 20.
- 1145Ibn Jubayr, Spanish geographer and poet (d. 1217). Life path number 3
- 1286Elizabeth Richeza of Poland (d. 1335). Life path number 9
- 1453Gonzalo Fernández de Córdoba, Spanish general (d. 1515). Life path number 5
- 1566Edward Alleyn, English actor, founded Dulwich College (d. 1626). Life path number 1
- 1588Henri, Prince of Condé (d. 1646). Life path number 5
- 1651Natalya Naryshkina, Russian wife of Alexis of Russia (d. 1694). Life path number 5
- 1653Johann Pachelbel, German organist, composer, and educator (d. 1706). Life path number 7
- 1689Kilian Ignaz Dientzenhofer, Bohemian architect, designed Ss. Cyril and Methodius Cathedral (d. 1751). Life path number 7
- 1711William IV, Prince of Orange (d. 1759). Life path number 11
- 1726Johann Becker, German organist, composer, and educator (d. 1803). Life path number 8
- 1795James Gordon Bennett, Sr., American publisher, founded the ''New York Herald'' (d. 1872). Life path number 5
- 1799Ferenc Gyulay, Hungarian-Austrian commander and politician (d. 1868). Life path number 9
- 1818José María Castro Madriz, Costa Rican lawyer and politician, 1st President of Costa Rica (d. 1892). Life path number 1
- 1848Auguste Forel, Swiss myrmecologist, neuroanatomist, and psychiatrist (d. 1931). Life path number 4
- 1850Jim O'Rourke, American baseball player and manager (d. 1919). Life path number 6
- 1851John Clum, American journalist and agent (d. 1932). Life path number 7
- 1854Engelbert Humperdinck, German playwright and composer (d. 1921). Life path number 1
- 1855Innokenty Annensky, Russian poet and critic (d. 1909). Life path number 11
- 1856Sergei Winogradsky, Ukrainian-Russian microbiologist and ecologist (d. 1953). Life path number 3
- 1864Akashi Motojiro, Japanese general (d. 1919). Life path number 11
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)