The zodiac sign of a person born on September 10 is Virgo ♍.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on September 10th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 244 persons. Showing 1 - 20.
- 920Louis IV of France (d. 954). Life path number 3
- 1169Alexios II Komnenos, Byzantine emperor (d. 1183). Life path number 9
- 1487Pope Julius III (d. 1555). Life path number 3
- 1547George I, Landgrave of Hesse-Darmstadt (d. 1596). Life path number 9
- 1550Alonso Pérez de Guzmán, 7th Duke of Medina Sidonia, Spanish general (d. 1615). Life path number 3
- 1561Hernando Arias de Saavedra, Paraguayan-Argentinian soldier and politician (d. 1634). Life path number 5
- 1588Nicholas Lanier, English singer-songwriter and lute player (d. 1666). Life path number 5
- 1624Thomas Sydenham, English physician and author (d. 1689). Life path number 5
- 1638Maria Theresa of Spain (d. 1683). Life path number 1
- 1659Henry Purcell, English organist and composer (d. 1695). Life path number 4
- 1714Niccolò Jommelli, Italian composer (d. 1774). Life path number 5
- 1753John Soane, English architect and academic, designed the Royal Academy and Freemasons' Hall (d. 1837). Life path number 8
- 1758Hannah Webster Foster, American author (d. 1840). Life path number 4
- 1786Nicolás Bravo, Mexican soldier and politician, 11th President of Mexico (d. 1854). Life path number 5
- 1786William Mason, American surgeon and politician (d. 1860). Life path number 5
- 1788Jacques Boucher de Crèvecœur de Perthes, French archaeologist and author (d. 1868). Life path number 7
- 1801Marie Laveau, American voodoo practitioner (d. 1881). Life path number 11
- 1821William Jervois, English captain, engineer, and politician, 10th Governor of South Australia (d. 1897). Life path number 4
- 1836Joseph Wheeler, American general and politician (d. 1906). Life path number 1
- 1839Isaac K. Funk, American minister and publisher, co-founded Funk & Wagnalls (d. 1912). Life path number 4
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)