The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as element. September 11 is the 254th day of 2019 and there are 111 days remaining until the end of the year. Wednesday is the day of the week. This is the 37th Wednesday this year.
Famous Sep 11 birthday celebrants include Colin Wells, Jack Ely, Tommy Shaw, Moby, Tyler Hoechlin, Ryann Donnelly, Brian De Palma, Barbecue Bob.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on September 11th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 264 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1182Minamoto no Yoriie, Japanese shogun (d. 1204). Life path number 5
- 1476Louise of Savoy (d. 1531). Life path number 11
- 1522Ulisse Aldrovandi, Italian ornithologist and botanist (d. 1605). Life path number 3
- 1524Pierre de Ronsard, French poet and author (d. 1585). Life path number 5
- 1525John George, Elector of Brandenburg (d. 1598). Life path number 6
- 1611Henri de la Tour d'Auvergne, Vicomte de Turenne, French general (d. 1675). Life path number 11
- 1681Johann Gottlieb Heineccius, German academic and jurist (d. 1741). Life path number 9
- 1700James Thomson, Scottish poet and playwright (d. 1748). Life path number 1
- 1711William Boyce, English organist and composer (d. 1779). Life path number 3
- 1723Johann Bernhard Basedow, German author and educator (d. 1790). Life path number 6
- 1751Princess Charlotte of Saxe-Meiningen (d. 1827). Life path number 7
- 1764Valentino Fioravanti, Italian organist and composer (d. 1837). Life path number 11
- 1771Mungo Park, Scottish surgeon and explorer (d. 1806). Life path number 9
- 1786Friedrich Kuhlau, German-Danish pianist and composer (d. 1832). Life path number 6
- 1798Franz Ernst Neumann, German mineralogist and physicist (d. 1895). Life path number 9
- 1800Daniel S. Dickinson, American lawyer and politician, 13th Lieutenant Governor of New York (d. 1866). Life path number 11
- 1816Carl Zeiss, German lens maker, created the Optical instrument (d. 1888). Life path number 9
- 1825Eduard Hanslick, Bohemian-Austrian musicologist and critic (d. 1904). Life path number 9
- 1836Fitz Hugh Ludlow, American journalist, author, and explorer (d. 1870). Life path number 11
- 1838John Ireland, Irish-American archbishop (d. 1918). Life path number 22
- 1847Mary Watson Whitney, American astronomer and academic (d. 1921). Life path number 22
- 1859Vjenceslav Novak, Croatian author and playwright (d. 1905). Life path number 7
- 1860James Allan, New Zealand rugby player (d. 1934). Life path number 8
- 1861Juhani Aho, Finnish author and journalist (d. 1921). Life path number 9
- 1862Julian Byng, 1st Viscount Byng of Vimy, English field marshal and politician, 12th Governor General of Canada (d. 1935). Life path number 1
- 1862Hawley Harvey Crippen, American physician (d. 1910). Life path number 1
- 1862O. Henry, American pharmacist and author (d. 1910). Life path number 1
- 1864Draga Mašin, Serbian wife of Alexander I of Serbia (d. 1903). Life path number 3
- 1865Rainis, Latvian poet and playwright (d. 1929). Life path number 22
- 1871Scipione Borghese, 10th Prince of Sulmona, Italian race car driver, mountaineer, and politician (d. 1927). Life path number 1
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!