The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as element. September 14 is the 258th day of 2020 and there are 108 days remaining until the end of the year. Monday is the day of the week. This is the 37th Monday this year.
Famous Sep 14 birthday celebrants include Michelle Stafford, Mary Crosby, Logan Henderson, Jack Hawkins, Gary Cady, Don Walser, John Power, John Berry.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on September 14th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 270 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1384Ephraim of Nea Makri, Greek martyr and saint (d. 1426). Life path number 3
- 1388Claudius Clavus, Danish geographer and cartographer (d. 1438). Life path number 7
- 1486Heinrich Cornelius Agrippa, German theologian, astrologer, and alchemist (d. 1535). Life path number 6
- 1543Claudio Acquaviva, Italian priest, 5th Superior General of the Society of Jesus (d. 1615). Life path number 9
- 1547Johan van Oldenbarnevelt, Dutch politician (d. 1619). Life path number 22
- 1580Francisco de Quevedo, Spanish poet and politician (d. 1645). Life path number 1
- 1656Thomas Baker, English historian and author (d. 1746). Life path number 5
- 1713Johann Kies, German astronomer and mathematician (d. 1781). Life path number 8
- 1721Eliphalet Dyer, American colonel, lawyer, and politician (d. 1807). Life path number 7
- 1736Robert Raikes, English philanthropist, founded Sunday school (d. 1811). Life path number 22
- 1737Michael Haydn, Austrian singer and composer (d. 1806). Life path number 5
- 1769Alexander von Humboldt, German geographer and explorer (d. 1859). Life path number 1
- 1774Lord William Bentinck, English general and politician, 14th Governor-General of India (d. 1839). Life path number 6
- 1791Franz Bopp, German linguist and academic (d. 1867). Life path number 5
- 1804John Gould, English ornithologist and illustrator (d. 1881). Life path number 9
- 1804Louis Désiré Maigret, French bishop (d. 1882). Life path number 9
- 1837Nikolai Bugaev, Georgian-Russian mathematician and philosopher (d. 1903). Life path number 6
- 1847Fanny Holland, English actress and singer (d. 1931). Life path number 7
- 1850Anton Mahnič, Slovenian bishop, philosopher, and theologian (d. 1920). Life path number 1
- 1853Ponnambalam Arunachalam, Sri Lankan civil servant and politician (d. 1924). Life path number 22
- 1860Hamlin Garland, American author and poet (d. 1940). Life path number 2
- 1864Robert Cecil, 1st Viscount Cecil of Chelwood, English lawyer and politician, Under-Secretary of State for Foreign Affairs, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1958). Life path number 6
- 1867Charles Dana Gibson, American illustrator (d. 1944). Life path number 9
- 1868Théodore Botrel, French singer-songwriter, poet, and playwright (d. 1925). Life path number 1
- 1869Kid Nichols, American baseball player and manager (d. 1953). Life path number 2
- 1872John Olof Dahlgren, Swedish-American soldier, Medal of Honor recipient (d. 1963). Life path number 5
- 1879Margaret Sanger, American nurse and activist (d. 1966). Life path number 3
- 1880Benjamin, Russian bishop and missionary (d. 1961). Life path number 22
- 1880Archie Hahn, American sprinter, football player, and coach (d. 1955). Life path number 22
- 1883Richard Gerstl, Austrian painter and illustrator (d. 1908). Life path number 7
Curious about this Glazed Choco Caramel? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!