The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as element. September 18 is the 261st day of 2021 and there are 104 days remaining until the end of the year. Saturday is the day of the week. This is the 38th Saturday this year.
Famous Sep 18 birthday celebrants include Tara Fitzgerald, Billy Drago, Mark Olson, Travis Schuldt, Anna Deavere Smith, Linda Lusardi, Asher Monroe, Bob Papenbrook.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on September 18th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 267 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 53Trajan, Roman emperor (d. 117). Life path number 8
- 1344Marie of Valois, Duchess of Bar (d. 1404). Life path number 3
- 1434Eleanor of Portugal, Holy Roman Empress (d. 1467). Life path number 3
- 1554Haydar Mirza Safavi (d. 1576). Life path number 6
- 1587Francesca Caccini, Italian singer-songwriter and lute player (d. 1640). Life path number 3
- 1643Gilbert Burnet, Scottish bishop, historian, and theologian (d. 1715). Life path number 5
- 1676Eberhard Louis, Duke of Württemberg (d. 1733). Life path number 2
- 1684Johann Gottfried Walther, German organist and composer (d. 1748). Life path number 1
- 1709Samuel Johnson, English lexicographer, author, and poet (d. 1784). Life path number 8
- 1711Ignaz Holzbauer, Austrian composer and educator (d. 1783). Life path number 1
- 1733George Read, American lawyer and politician, 3rd Governor of Delaware (d. 1798). Life path number 5
- 1750Tomás de Iriarte y Oropesa, Spanish poet and playwright (d. 1791). Life path number 22
- 1752Adrien-Marie Legendre, French mathematician and theorist (d. 1833). Life path number 6
- 1765Pope Gregory XVI (d. 1846). Life path number 1
- 1779Joseph Story, American lawyer, jurist, and politician (d. 1845). Life path number 6
- 1786Christian VIII of Denmark (d. 1848). Life path number 4
- 1786Justinus Kerner, German poet and author (d. 1862). Life path number 4
- 1812Herschel Vespasian Johnson, American lawyer and politician, 41st Governor of Georgia (d. 1880). Life path number 3
- 1819Léon Foucault, French physicist and academic (d. 1868). Life path number 1
- 1837Aires de Ornelas e Vasconcelos, Portuguese archbishop (d. 1880). Life path number 1
- 1838Anton Mauve, Dutch painter and educator (d. 1888). Life path number 2
- 1846Richard With, Norwegian captain, businessman, and politician, founded Vesteraalens Dampskibsselskab (d. 1930). Life path number 1
- 1848Francis Grierson, English-American pianist and composer (d. 1927). Life path number 3
- 1852Clement Lindley Wragge, English-Australian meteorologist and public servant (d. 1922). Life path number 7
- 1857John Hessin Clarke, American lawyer and judge (d. 1945). Life path number 3
- 1858Kate Booth, English Salvation Army officer (d. 1955). Life path number 4
- 1859John L. Bates, American lawyer and politician, 41st Governor of Massachusetts (d. 1946). Life path number 5
- 1859Lincoln Loy McCandless, American businessman and politician (d. 1940). Life path number 5
- 1860Alberto Franchetti, Italian-American composer and educator (d. 1942). Life path number 6
- 1870Clark Wissler, American anthropologist, author, and educator (d. 1947). Life path number 7
Curious about this Choco Choco Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!