The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as element. September 19 is the 262nd day of 2019 and there are 103 days remaining until the end of the year. Thursday is the day of the week. This is the 38th Thursday this year.
Famous Sep 19 birthday celebrants include Helen Carter, William Hickey, Richard Ridings, Sarana VerLin, Tonja Walker, Chase Rice, Cuong Vu, Danielle Panabaker.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on September 19th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 276 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 86Antoninus Pius, Roman emperor (d. 161). Life path number 6
- 866Leo VI the Wise, Byzantine emperor (d. 912). Life path number 3
- 1328Joan of Kent (d. 1385). Life path number 6
- 1377Albert IV, Duke of Austria (d. 1404). Life path number 1
- 1551Henry III of France (d. 1589). Life path number 4
- 1749Jean Baptiste Joseph Delambre, French mathematician and astronomer (d. 1822). Life path number 4
- 1754John Ross Key, American lieutenant, lawyer, and judge (d. 1821). Life path number 9
- 1759William Kirby, English priest and entomologist (d. 1850). Life path number 5
- 1774Giuseppe Caspar Mezzofanti, Italian cardinal and linguist (d. 1849). Life path number 11
- 1778Henry Brougham, 1st Baron Brougham and Vaux, Scottish lawyer and politician, Lord Chancellor of Great Britain (d. 1868). Life path number 6
- 1796Hartley Coleridge, English poet and author (d. 1849). Life path number 6
- 1802Lajos Kossuth, Hungarian journalist, lawyer, and politician, Governor-President of Hungary (d. 1894). Life path number 3
- 1803Maria Anna of Savoy (d. 1884). Life path number 4
- 1811Orson Pratt, American mathematician and religious leader (d. 1881). Life path number 3
- 1828Fridolin Anderwert, Swiss judge and politician, President of the Swiss National Council (d. 1880). Life path number 11
- 1862Juliusz Bursche, Polish bishop (d. 1942). Life path number 9
- 1864Ragna Wettergreen, Norwegian actress (d. 1958). Life path number 11
- 1865Frank Eugene, American-German photographer (d. 1936). Life path number 3
- 1871Frederick Ruple, Swiss-American painter (d. 1938). Life path number 9
- 1882Christopher Stone, English radio host (d. 1965). Life path number 11
- 1883Mabel Vernon, American educator and activist (d. 1975). Life path number 3
- 1887Lovie Austin, American pianist, composer, and bandleader (d. 1972). Life path number 7
- 1887Lynne Overman, American actor and singer (d. 1943). Life path number 7
- 1888James Waddell Alexander II, American mathematician and topologist (d. 1971). Life path number 8
- 1888Porter Hall, American actor (d. 1953). Life path number 8
- 1889Sarah Louise Delany, American physician and author (d. 1999). Life path number 9
- 1894Rachel Field, American author and poet (d. 1942). Life path number 5
- 1898Giuseppe Saragat, Italian lawyer and politician, 5th President of Italy (d. 1988). Life path number 9
- 1900Ricardo Cortez, American actor, singer, and director (d. 1977). Life path number 11
Curious about this Yellow Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!