The zodiac sign of a person born on September 22 is Virgo ♍.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on September 22nd. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 275 persons. Showing 1 - 20.
- 1515Anne of Cleves (d. 1557). Life path number 7
- 1547Philipp Nicodemus Frischlin, German philologist, mathematician, astronomer, and poet (d. 1590). Life path number 3
- 1593Matthäus Merian, Swiss-German engraver and cartographer (d. 1650). Life path number 4
- 1601Anne of Austria (d. 1666). Life path number 3
- 1606Li Zicheng, Chinese emperor (d. 1645). Life path number 8
- 1680Barthold Heinrich Brockes, German poet (d. 1747). Life path number 1
- 1694Philip Stanhope, 4th Earl of Chesterfield, English politician, Lord Lieutenant of Ireland (d. 1773). Life path number 6
- 1715Jean-Étienne Guettard, French mineralogist and botanist (d. 1786). Life path number 9
- 1741Peter Simon Pallas, German zoologist and botanist (d. 1811). Life path number 8
- 1743Quintin Craufurd, Scottish author (d. 1819). Life path number 1
- 1762Elizabeth Simcoe, English-Canadian painter and author (d. 1850). Life path number 11
- 1765Paolo Ruffini, Italian mathematician and philosopher (d. 1822). Life path number 5
- 1788Theodore Hook, English composer and educator (d. 1841). Life path number 1
- 1791Michael Faraday, English physicist and chemist (d. 1867). Life path number 4
- 1819Wilhelm Wattenbach, German historian and academic (d. 1897). Life path number 5
- 1829Tự Đức, Vietnamese emperor (d. 1883). Life path number 6
- 1835Alexander Potebnja, Ukrainian linguist and philosopher (d. 1891). Life path number 3
- 1841Andrejs Pumpurs, Latvian soldier and poet (d. 1902). Life path number 9
- 1842Abdul Hamid II, Ottoman sultan (d. 1918). Life path number 1
- 1868Louise McKinney, Canadian educator and politician (d. 1931). Life path number 9
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)