The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as element. September 22 is the 265th day of 2021 and there are 100 days remaining until the end of the year. Wednesday is the day of the week. This is the 38th Wednesday this year.
Famous Sep 22 birthday celebrants include Lynn Herring, Billy West, Jim Byrnes, Martha Scott, Bethany Dillon, Marq Torien, Maria Charles, Eugene Roche.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on September 22nd. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 275 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1515Anne of Cleves (d. 1557). Life path number 7
- 1547Philipp Nicodemus Frischlin, German philologist, mathematician, astronomer, and poet (d. 1590). Life path number 3
- 1593Matthäus Merian, Swiss-German engraver and cartographer (d. 1650). Life path number 4
- 1601Anne of Austria (d. 1666). Life path number 3
- 1606Li Zicheng, Chinese emperor (d. 1645). Life path number 8
- 1680Barthold Heinrich Brockes, German poet (d. 1747). Life path number 1
- 1694Philip Stanhope, 4th Earl of Chesterfield, English politician, Lord Lieutenant of Ireland (d. 1773). Life path number 6
- 1715Jean-Étienne Guettard, French mineralogist and botanist (d. 1786). Life path number 9
- 1741Peter Simon Pallas, German zoologist and botanist (d. 1811). Life path number 8
- 1743Quintin Craufurd, Scottish author (d. 1819). Life path number 1
- 1762Elizabeth Simcoe, English-Canadian painter and author (d. 1850). Life path number 11
- 1765Paolo Ruffini, Italian mathematician and philosopher (d. 1822). Life path number 5
- 1788Theodore Hook, English composer and educator (d. 1841). Life path number 1
- 1791Michael Faraday, English physicist and chemist (d. 1867). Life path number 4
- 1819Wilhelm Wattenbach, German historian and academic (d. 1897). Life path number 5
- 1829Tự Đức, Vietnamese emperor (d. 1883). Life path number 6
- 1835Alexander Potebnja, Ukrainian linguist and philosopher (d. 1891). Life path number 3
- 1841Andrejs Pumpurs, Latvian soldier and poet (d. 1902). Life path number 9
- 1842Abdul Hamid II, Ottoman sultan (d. 1918). Life path number 1
- 1868Louise McKinney, Canadian educator and politician (d. 1931). Life path number 9
- 1869Adrien de Noailles, French son of Jules Charles Victurnien de Noailles (d. 1953). Life path number 1
- 1870Charlotte Cooper, English-Scottish tennis player (d. 1966). Life path number 11
- 1870Arthur Pryor American trombonist, composer, and bandleader (d. 1942). Life path number 11
- 1875Mikalojus Konstantinas Čiurlionis, Lithuanian painter and composer (d. 1911). Life path number 7
- 1876André Tardieu, French journalist and politician, 97th Prime Minister of France (d. 1945). Life path number 8
- 1878Shigeru Yoshida, Japanese politician and diplomat, 51st Prime Minister of Japan (d. 1967). Life path number 1
- 1880Christabel Pankhurst, English activist, co-founded the Women's Social and Political Union (d. 1958). Life path number 3
- 1882Wilhelm Keitel, German field marshal (d. 1946). Life path number 5
- 1883Ferenc Oslay, Hungarian-Slovene historian and author (d. 1932). Life path number 6
- 1883Frank George Woollard, English engineer (d. 1957). Life path number 6
Curious about this Vanilla Candy Surprise? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!