The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as element. September 24 is the 267th day of 2021 and there are 98 days remaining until the end of the year. Friday is the day of the week. This is the 39th Friday this year.
Famous Sep 24 birthday celebrants include Gordon Clapp, Justin Bruening, Audra Lindley, John Moffatt, Anthony Newley, Megan Ward, Harriet Walter, Clare Foley.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on September 24th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 253 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 15Vitellius, Roman emperor (d. 69). Life path number 3
- 936'Adud al-Dawla, Buyid king (d. 983). Life path number 6
- 1301Ralph de Stafford, 1st Earl of Stafford, English soldier (d. 1372). Life path number 2
- 1501Gerolamo Cardano, Italian mathematician, physician, and astrologer (d. 1576). Life path number 22
- 1513Catherine of Saxe-Lauenburg (d. 1535). Life path number 7
- 1564William Adams, English sailor and navigator (d. 1620). Life path number 22
- 1577Louis V, Landgrave of Hesse-Darmstadt (d. 1626). Life path number 8
- 1583Albrecht von Wallenstein, Bohemian general (d. 1634). Life path number 5
- 1625Johan de Witt, Dutch mathematician and politician (d. 1672). Life path number 2
- 1667Jean-Louis Lully, French composer (d. 1688). Life path number 8
- 1705Count Leopold Joseph von Daun, Austrian field marshal (d. 1766). Life path number 1
- 1717Horace Walpole, English historian, author, and politician (d. 1797). Life path number 22
- 1755John Marshall, American captain, jurist, and politician, 4th United States Secretary of State (d. 1835). Life path number 6
- 1761F.L.Æ. Kunzen, German-Danish composer and conductor (d. 1817). Life path number 3
- 1796Antoine-Louis Barye, French sculptor and educator (d. 1875). Life path number 2
- 1801Mikhail Ostrogradsky, Ukrainian-Russian mathematician and physicist (d. 1862). Life path number 7
- 1802Adolphe d'Archiac, French paleontologist and geologist (d. 1868). Life path number 8
- 1817Ramón de Campoamor y Campoosorio, Spanish poet and philosopher (d. 1901). Life path number 5
- 1829Charles S. West, American jurist and politician, Secretary of State of Texas (d. 1885). Life path number 8
- 1845Nikolai Anderson, Estonian philologist and author (d. 1905). Life path number 6
- 1858Eugene Foss, American businessman and politician, 45th Governor of Massachusetts (d. 1939). Life path number 1
- 1859Julius Klengel, German cellist and composer (d. 1933). Life path number 2
- 1861Bhikaiji Cama, Indian activist (d. 1936). Life path number 22
- 1870Georges Claude, French chemist and engineer, invented Neon lighting (d. 1960). Life path number 22
- 1871Lottie Dod, English tennis player, golfer, and archer (d. 1960). Life path number 5
- 1872Jaan Teemant, Estonian lawyer and politician, 7th State Elder of Estonia (d. 1941). Life path number 6
- 1878Charles-Ferdinand Ramuz, Swiss author and poet (d. 1947). Life path number 3
- 1880Sarah Knauss, American super-centenarian (d. 1999). Life path number 5
- 1882Max Decugis, French tennis player (d. 1978). Life path number 7
- 1883Franklin Clarence Mars, American businessman, founded Mars, Incorporated (d. 1934). Life path number 8
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!