The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as element. September 25 is the 268th day of 2022 and there are 97 days remaining until the end of the year. Sunday is the day of the week. This is the 39th Sunday this year.
Famous Sep 25 birthday celebrants include Heather Locklear, Jessie Wallace, Beth Toussaint, Ryan Beatty, Michael Douglas, Michael Madsen, Clea DuVall, Erik Darling.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on September 25th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 309 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1358Ashikaga Yoshimitsu, Japanese shogun (d. 1408). Life path number 6
- 1403Louis III of Naples (d. 1434). Life path number 6
- 1525Steven Borough, English explorer and navigator (d. 1584). Life path number 2
- 1599Francesco Borromini, Swiss-Italian architect, designed the San Carlo alle Quattro Fontane and Sant'Agnese in Agone (d. 1667). Life path number 22
- 1644Ole Rømer, Danish astronomer and instrument maker (d. 1710). Life path number 22
- 1663Johann Nikolaus Hanff, German organist and composer (d. 1711). Life path number 5
- 1683Jean-Philippe Rameau, French composer and theorist (d. 1764). Life path number 7
- 1694Henry Pelham, English politician, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom (d. 1754). Life path number 9
- 1711Qianlong Emperor of China (d. 1799). Life path number 8
- 1738Nicholas Van Dyke, American lawyer and politician, 7th Governor of Delaware (d. 1789). Life path number 8
- 1741Wenzel Pichl, Czech violinist, composer, and director (d. 1805). Life path number 2
- 1744Frederick William II of Prussia (d. 1797). Life path number 5
- 1758Josepha Barbara Auernhammer, Austrian pianist and composer (d. 1820). Life path number 1
- 1764Fletcher Christian, English sailor (d. 1793). Life path number 7
- 1766Armand-Emmanuel de Vignerot du Plessis, Duc de Richelieu, French general and politician, 2nd Prime Minister of France (d. 1822). Life path number 9
- 1771Nikolay Raevsky, Russian general and politician (d. 1829). Life path number 5
- 1773Agostino Bassi, Italian entomologist and author (d. 1856). Life path number 7
- 1780Jason Fairbanks, American murderer (d. 1801). Life path number 5
- 1782Charles Maturin, Irish author and playwright (d. 1824). Life path number 7
- 1798Jean-Baptiste Élie de Beaumont, French geologist and engineer (d. 1874). Life path number 5
- 1816Georg August Rudolph, German lawyer and politician, 3rd Mayor of Marburg (d. 1893). Life path number 5
- 1825William Pitt Ballinger, American lawyer and politician (d. 1888). Life path number 5
- 1825Joachim Heer, Swiss lawyer and politician, President of the National Council (d. 1879). Life path number 5
- 1839Karl Alfred von Zittel, German palaeontologist and geologist (d. 1904). Life path number 1
- 1862Léon Boëllmann, French organist and composer (d. 1897). Life path number 6
- 1862Billy Hughes, English-Australian carpenter and politician, 7th Prime Minister of Australia (d. 1952). Life path number 6
- 1866Thomas Hunt Morgan, American biologist, geneticist, and embryologist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1945). Life path number 1
- 1867Yevgeny Miller, Russian general (d. 1938). Life path number 11
- 1879Lope K. Santos, Filipino lawyer and politician, 4th Governor of Rizal (d. 1963). Life path number 5
- 1881Lu Xun, Chinese author and critic (d. 1936). Life path number 7
Curious about this Triple Strawberry Special? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!