The zodiac sign of a person born on September 28 is Libra ♎.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on September 28th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 243 persons. Showing 1 - 20.
- 616Javanshir, Albanian king (d. 680). Life path number 5
- 1494Agnolo Firenzuola, Italian poet and playwright (d. 1545). Life path number 1
- 1605Ismaël Bullialdus, French astronomer and mathematician (d. 1694). Life path number 4
- 1667Asano Naganori, Japanese daimyo (d. 1701). Life path number 3
- 1681Johann Mattheson, German composer, lexicographer, and diplomat (d. 1764). Life path number 8
- 1705Henry Fox, 1st Baron Holland, English politician, Secretary of State for the Southern Department (d. 1774). Life path number 5
- 1705Johann Peter Kellner, German organist and composer (d. 1772). Life path number 5
- 1735Augustus FitzRoy, 3rd Duke of Grafton, English academic and politician, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom (d. 1811). Life path number 8
- 1746William Jones, English-Welsh philologist and scholar (d. 1794). Life path number 1
- 1765Frederick Christian II, Duke of Schleswig-Holstein-Sonderburg-Augustenburg (d. 1814). Life path number 11
- 1803Prosper Mérimée, French archaeologist, historian, and author (d. 1870). Life path number 4
- 1809Alvan Wentworth Chapman, American physician and botanist (d. 1899). Life path number 1
- 1819Narcís Monturiol i Estarriol, Spanish engineer and publisher (d. 1885). Life path number 11
- 1821Jonathan Clarkson Gibbs, American minister and politician (d. 1874). Life path number 4
- 1823Alexandre Cabanel, French painter and educator (d. 1889). Life path number 6
- 1824Francis Turner Palgrave, English poet and critic (d. 1897). Life path number 7
- 1836Thomas Crapper, English plumber, invented the ballcock (d. 1910). Life path number 1
- 1841Georges Clemenceau, French journalist, physician, and politician, 85th Prime Minister of France (d. 1929). Life path number 6
- 1844Robert Stout, Scottish-New Zealand lawyer and politician, 13th Prime Minister of New Zealand (d. 1930). Life path number 9
- 1852Henri Moissan, French chemist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1907). Life path number 8
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)