The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as element. September 28 is the 272nd day of 2020 and there are 94 days remaining until the end of the year. Monday is the day of the week. This is the 39th Monday this year.
Famous Sep 28 birthday celebrants include Gregory Jbara, Rudolph Walker, Janeane Garofalo, Ben E. King, Norton Buffalo, Peter Finch, Laurie Lewis, Trish Keenan.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on September 28th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 243 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 616Javanshir, Albanian king (d. 680). Life path number 5
- 1494Agnolo Firenzuola, Italian poet and playwright (d. 1545). Life path number 1
- 1605Ismaël Bullialdus, French astronomer and mathematician (d. 1694). Life path number 4
- 1667Asano Naganori, Japanese daimyo (d. 1701). Life path number 3
- 1681Johann Mattheson, German composer, lexicographer, and diplomat (d. 1764). Life path number 8
- 1705Henry Fox, 1st Baron Holland, English politician, Secretary of State for the Southern Department (d. 1774). Life path number 5
- 1705Johann Peter Kellner, German organist and composer (d. 1772). Life path number 5
- 1735Augustus FitzRoy, 3rd Duke of Grafton, English academic and politician, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom (d. 1811). Life path number 8
- 1746William Jones, English-Welsh philologist and scholar (d. 1794). Life path number 1
- 1765Frederick Christian II, Duke of Schleswig-Holstein-Sonderburg-Augustenburg (d. 1814). Life path number 11
- 1803Prosper Mérimée, French archaeologist, historian, and author (d. 1870). Life path number 4
- 1809Alvan Wentworth Chapman, American physician and botanist (d. 1899). Life path number 1
- 1819Narcís Monturiol i Estarriol, Spanish engineer and publisher (d. 1885). Life path number 11
- 1821Jonathan Clarkson Gibbs, American minister and politician (d. 1874). Life path number 4
- 1823Alexandre Cabanel, French painter and educator (d. 1889). Life path number 6
- 1824Francis Turner Palgrave, English poet and critic (d. 1897). Life path number 7
- 1836Thomas Crapper, English plumber, invented the ballcock (d. 1910). Life path number 1
- 1841Georges Clemenceau, French journalist, physician, and politician, 85th Prime Minister of France (d. 1929). Life path number 6
- 1844Robert Stout, Scottish-New Zealand lawyer and politician, 13th Prime Minister of New Zealand (d. 1930). Life path number 9
- 1852Henri Moissan, French chemist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1907). Life path number 8
- 1852Isis Pogson, British astronomer and meteorologist (d. 1945). Life path number 8
- 1856Kate Douglas Wiggin, American author and educator (d. 1923). Life path number 3
- 1860Paul Ulrich Villard, French chemist and physicist (d. 1934). Life path number 7
- 1861Amélie of Orléans (d. 1951). Life path number 8
- 1867Hiranuma Kiichirō, Japanese lawyer and politician, 35th Prime Minister of Japan (d. 1952). Life path number 5
- 1870Florent Schmitt, French composer and critic (d. 1958). Life path number 8
- 1877Albert Young, American boxer and promoter (d. 1940). Life path number 6
- 1878Joseph Ruddy, American swimmer and water polo player (d. 1962). Life path number 7
- 1881Pedro de Cordoba, American actor (d. 1950). Life path number 1
- 1882Mart Saar, Estonian organist and composer (d. 1963). Life path number 11
Curious about this Wild Blackberry Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!