The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as element. September 3 is the 247th day of 2020 and there are 119 days remaining until the end of the year. Thursday is the day of the week. This is the 36th Thursday this year.
Famous Sep 3 birthday celebrants include Andrew McMahon, Redfoo, Garrett Hedlund, Pauline Collins, Clare Kramer, Merritt Butrick, Thomas Mikal Ford, Tompall Glaser.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on September 3rd. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 215 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1034Emperor Go-Sanjō of Japan (d. 1073). Life path number 2
- 1499Diane de Poitiers, French mistress of Henry II of France (d. 1566). Life path number 8
- 1568Adriano Banchieri, Italian organist and composer (d. 1634). Life path number 5
- 1675Paul Dudley, American lawyer and jurist (d. 1751). Life path number 4
- 1693Charles Radclyffe, English captain and politician (d. 1746). Life path number 4
- 1695Pietro Locatelli, Italian viola player and composer (d. 1764). Life path number 6
- 1710Abraham Trembley, Swiss biologist and zoologist (d. 1784). Life path number 3
- 1724Guy Carleton, 1st Baron Dorchester, Irish-English general and politician, 21st Governor General of Canada (d. 1808). Life path number 8
- 1781Eugène de Beauharnais, French general and politician (d. 1824). Life path number 2
- 1803Prudence Crandall, American educator (d. 1890). Life path number 6
- 1810Paul Kane, Irish-Canadian painter (d. 1871). Life path number 4
- 1811John Humphrey Noyes, American activist, founded the Oneida Community (d. 1886). Life path number 5
- 1814James Joseph Sylvester, English mathematician and academic (d. 1897). Life path number 8
- 1820George Hearst, American businessman and politician (d. 1891). Life path number 5
- 1840Jacob Christian Fabricius, Danish composer (d. 1919). Life path number 7
- 1841Tom Emmett, English cricketer (d. 1904). Life path number 8
- 1849Sarah Orne Jewett, American author and poet (d. 1909). Life path number 7
- 1851Olga Constantinovna of Russia (d. 1926). Life path number 9
- 1854Charles Tatham, American fencer (d. 1939). Life path number 3
- 1856Louis Sullivan, American architect and educator, designed the Carson, Pirie, Scott and Company Building (d. 1924). Life path number 5
- 1869Fritz Pregl, Slovenian chemist and physician, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1930). Life path number 9
- 1875Ferdinand Porsche, Austrian-German engineer and businessman, founded Porsche (d. 1951). Life path number 6
- 1880Gwynne Evans, American swimmer and water polo player (d. 1965). Life path number 2
- 1882Johnny Douglas, English cricketer and boxer (d. 1930). Life path number 4
- 1887Frank Christian, American trumpet player (Original New Orleans Jazz Band) (d. 1973). Life path number 9
- 1893Andrey Dikiy, Russian-American journalist, historian, and politician (d. 1977). Life path number 6
- 1897Sally Benson, American author and screenwriter (d. 1972). Life path number 1
- 1899Frank Macfarlane Burnet, Australian virologist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1985). Life path number 3
- 1900Percy Chapman, English cricketer (d. 1961). Life path number 4
- 1900Urho Kekkonen, Finnish journalist, lawyer, and politician, 8th President of Finland (d. 1986). Life path number 4
Curious about this Mangosteen Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!