The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as element. September 30 is the 274th day of 2020 and there are 92 days remaining until the end of the year. Wednesday is the day of the week. This is the 40th Wednesday this year.
Famous Sep 30 birthday celebrants include Marion Cotillard, John Lombardo, Lamont Johnson, Ian Ogilvy, Kenny Baker, Al Leong, Angie Dickinson, Anna Kashfi.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on September 30th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 259 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1207Rumi, Persian mystic and poet (d. 1273). Life path number 4
- 1227Pope Nicholas IV (d. 1292). Life path number 6
- 1530Girolamo Mercuriale, Italian philologist and physician (d. 1606). Life path number 3
- 1550Michael Maestlin, German astronomer and mathematician (d. 1631). Life path number 5
- 1689Jacques Aubert, French violinist and composer (d. 1753). Life path number 9
- 1700Stanisław Konarski, Polish monk, poet, and playwright (d. 1773). Life path number 2
- 1710John Russell, 4th Duke of Bedford, English politician, Lord President of the Council (d. 1771). Life path number 3
- 1714Étienne Bonnot de Condillac, French epistemologist and philosopher (d. 1780). Life path number 7
- 1732Jacques Necker, Swiss-French politician, Prime Minister of France (d. 1804). Life path number 7
- 1743Christian Ehregott Weinlig, German cantor and composer (d. 1813). Life path number 9
- 1760Michele Cachia, Maltese architect and engineer (d. 1839). Life path number 8
- 1765José María Morelos, Mexican priest and general (d. 1815). Life path number 4
- 1800Decimus Burton, English architect, designed the Pharos Lighthouse (d. 1881). Life path number 3
- 1801Jerónimo Espejo, Argentinian general (d. 1889). Life path number 4
- 1811Augusta of Saxe-Weimar-Eisenach (d. 1890). Life path number 5
- 1813John Rae, Scottish physician and explorer (d. 1893). Life path number 7
- 1827Ellis H. Roberts, American journalist and politician, 20th Treasurer of the United States (d. 1918). Life path number 3
- 1832Ann Jarvis, American activist, co-founded Mother's Day (d. 1905). Life path number 8
- 1836Remigio Morales Bermúdez, Peruvian politician, 56th President of Peru (d. 1894). Life path number 3
- 1852Charles Villiers Stanford, Irish composer, conductor, and educator (d. 1924). Life path number 1
- 1861William Wrigley, Jr., American businessman, founded Wrigley Company (d. 1932). Life path number 1
- 1863Reinhard Scheer, German admiral (d. 1928). Life path number 3
- 1870Thomas W. Lamont, American banker and philanthropist (d. 1948). Life path number 1
- 1870Jean Baptiste Perrin, French-American physicist and chemist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1942). Life path number 1
- 1882Hans Geiger, German physicist and academic (d. 1945). Life path number 4
- 1883Bernhard Rust, German educator and politician (d. 1945). Life path number 5
- 1887Lil Dagover, Indonesian-German actress (d. 1980). Life path number 9
- 1893Lansdale Ghiselin Sasscer, American lieutenant, lawyer, and politician (d. 1964). Life path number 6
- 1895Lewis Milestone, Moldovan-American director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1980). Life path number 8
- 1897Gaspar Cassadó, Spanish cellist and composer (d. 1966). Life path number 1
Curious about this Berry Cherry Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!