The zodiac sign of a person born on September 4 is Virgo ♍.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on September 4th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 232 persons. Showing 1 - 20.
- 1241Alexander III of Scotland (d. 1286). Life path number 3
- 1383Antipope Felix V (d. 1451). Life path number 1
- 1454Henry Stafford, 2nd Duke of Buckingham, English politician, Lord High Constable of England (d. 1483). Life path number 9
- 1557Sophie of Mecklenburg-Güstrow (d. 1631). Life path number 22
- 1563Wanli Emperor of China (d. 1620). Life path number 1
- 1596Constantijn Huygens, Dutch poet and composer (d. 1687). Life path number 7
- 1681Carl Heinrich Biber, Austrian violinist and composer (d. 1749). Life path number 2
- 1717Job Orton, English minister and author (d. 1783). Life path number 2
- 1755Axel von Fersen the Younger, Swedish general and politician (d. 1810). Life path number 22
- 1768François-René de Chateaubriand, French historian and politician, Minister of Foreign Affairs for France (d. 1848). Life path number 8
- 1776Stephen Whitney, American businessman (d. 1860). Life path number 7
- 1798Raynold Kaufgetz, Swiss soldier, economist, and politician (d. 1869). Life path number 2
- 1803Sarah Childress Polk, American wife of James K. Polk, 14th First Lady of the United States (d. 1891). Life path number 7
- 1809Manuel Montt, Chilean scholar and politician, 6th President of Chile (d. 1880). Life path number 22
- 1809Juliusz Słowacki, Polish poet and playwright (d. 1849). Life path number 22
- 1824Anton Bruckner, Austrian organist and composer (d. 1896). Life path number 1
- 1825Dadabhai Naoroji, Indian academic and politician, President of the Indian National Congress (d. 1917). Life path number 2
- 1826Martin Wiberg, Swedish philosopher and engineer (d. 1905). Life path number 3
- 1832Antonio Agliardi, Italian cardinal (d. 1915). Life path number 9
- 1846Daniel Burnham, American architect, designed the World's Columbian Exposition (d. 1912). Life path number 5
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)