The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as element. September 5 is the 248th day of 2021 and there are 117 days remaining until the end of the year. Sunday is the day of the week. This is the 36th Sunday this year.
Famous Sep 5 birthday celebrants include John Stewart, Gage Golightly, Layne Britton, Peter Wingfield, Paddy Considine, Michael Keaton, William Devane, Morris Carnovsky.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on September 5th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 280 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 699Abu Hanifa, Iraqi scholar (d. 767). Life path number 2
- 1187Louis VIII of France (d. 1226). Life path number 22
- 1201Alix, Duchess of Brittany (d. 1221). Life path number 9
- 1319Peter IV of Aragon (d. 1387). Life path number 1
- 1540Magnus, Duke of Holstein (d. 1583). Life path number 6
- 1567Date Masamune, Japanese daimyo (d. 1636). Life path number 6
- 1568Tommaso Campanella, Italian poet, philosopher, and theologian (d. 1639). Life path number 7
- 1638Louis XIV of France (d. 1715). Life path number 5
- 1666Gottfried Arnold, German historian and theologian (d. 1714). Life path number 6
- 1667Giovanni Girolamo Saccheri, Italian priest, mathematician, and philosopher (d. 1733). Life path number 7
- 1694František Václav Míča, Czech conductor and composer (d. 1744). Life path number 7
- 1695Carl Gustaf Tessin, Swedish politician and diplomat (d. 1770). Life path number 8
- 1722Frederick Christian, Elector of Saxony (d. 1763). Life path number 8
- 1725Jean-Étienne Montucla, French mathematician and theorist (d. 1799). Life path number 2
- 1735Johann Christian Bach, German-English viol player and composer (d. 1782). Life path number 3
- 1750Robert Fergusson, Scottish poet and author (d. 1774). Life path number 9
- 1769John Shortland, English commander (d. 1810). Life path number 1
- 1771Archduke Charles, Duke of Teschen (d. 1847). Life path number 3
- 1772Fath-Ali Shah Qajar, Iranian king (d. 1834). Life path number 22
- 1774Caspar David Friedrich, German painter and etcher (d. 1840). Life path number 6
- 1775Juan Martín Díez, Spanish general (d. 1825). Life path number 7
- 1781Anton Diabelli, Austrian composer and publisher (d. 1858). Life path number 22
- 1787François Sulpice Beudant, French mineralogist and geologist (d. 1850). Life path number 1
- 1791Giacomo Meyerbeer, German pianist and composer (d. 1864). Life path number 5
- 1792Ours-Pierre-Armand Petit-Dufrénoy, French geologist and mineralogist (d. 1857). Life path number 6
- 1806Christophe Léon Louis Juchault de Lamoricière, French general and politician, French Minister of War (d. 1865). Life path number 2
- 1817Aleksey Konstantinovich Tolstoy, Russian poet, author, and playwright (d. 1875). Life path number 22
- 1818Edmund Kennedy, Australian explorer and surveyor (d. 1848). Life path number 5
- 1826John Wisden, English cricketer and businessman (d. 1884). Life path number 22
- 1827Goffredo Mameli, Italian poet and songwriter (d. 1849). Life path number 5
Curious about this Royal Gift Box? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!