The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as element. September 8 is the 251st day of 2021 and there are 114 days remaining until the end of the year. Wednesday is the day of the week. This is the 36th Wednesday this year.
Famous Sep 8 birthday celebrants include Kelly Groucutt, Mark Lindsay Chapman, Royston Tickner, Guitar Shorty, Kirsten Price, Jonathan Taylor Thomas, Chantal Jones, David Arquette.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on September 8th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 295 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 685Emperor Xuanzong of Tang (d. 762). Life path number 9
- 801Ansgar, German archbishop and saint (d. 865). Life path number 8
- 828Ali al-Hadi, Saudi Arabian 10th of the Twelve Imams (d. 868). Life path number 8
- 1157Richard I of England (d. 1199). Life path number 22
- 1209Sancho II of Portugal (d. 1248). Life path number 2
- 1271Charles Martel of Anjou (d. 1295). Life path number 1
- 1380Bernardino of Siena, Italian priest, missionary, and saint (d. 1444). Life path number 2
- 1413Catherine of Bologna, Italian nun and saint (d. 1463). Life path number 8
- 1442John de Vere, 13th Earl of Oxford, English commander and politician, Lord Great Chamberlain of England (d. 1513). Life path number 1
- 1474Ludovico Ariosto, Italian playwright and poet (d. 1533). Life path number 6
- 1515Alfonso Salmeron, Spanish priest and scholar (d. 1585). Life path number 2
- 1588Marin Mersenne, French mathematician, philosopher, and theologian (d. 1648). Life path number 3
- 1611Johann Friedrich Gronovius, German scholar and critic (d. 1671). Life path number 8
- 1621Louis, Grand Condé, French general (d. 1686). Life path number 9
- 1633Ferdinand IV, King of the Romans (d. 1654). Life path number 3
- 1672Nicolas de Grigny, French organist and composer (d. 1703). Life path number 6
- 1698François Francoeur, French violinist and composer (d. 1787). Life path number 5
- 1742Ozias Humphry, English painter and academic (d. 1810). Life path number 22
- 1749Yolande de Polastron, French educator (d. 1793). Life path number 2
- 1749Princess Marie Louise of Savoy (d. 1792). Life path number 2
- 1750Tanikaze Kajinosuke, Japanese sumo wrestler, the 4th Yokozuna (d. 1795). Life path number 3
- 1752Carl Stenborg, Swedish opera singer, actor, and director (d. 1813). Life path number 5
- 1767August Wilhelm Schlegel, German poet and critic (d. 1845). Life path number 2
- 1774Anne Catherine Emmerich, German nun and mystic (d. 1824). Life path number 9
- 1779Mustafa IV, Ottoman sultan (d. 1808). Life path number 5
- 1783N. F. S. Grundtvig, Danish pastor, philosopher, and author (d. 1872). Life path number 9
- 1804Eduard Mörike, German pastor, poet, and academic (d. 1875). Life path number 3
- 1814Charles Étienne Brasseur de Bourbourg, French archaeologist, ethnographer, and historian (d. 1874). Life path number 22
- 1815Giuseppina Strepponi, Italian soprano and educator (d. 1897). Life path number 5
- 1822Karl von Ditmar, German geologist and explorer (d. 1892). Life path number 3
Curious about this Golden Creme Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!