The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as element. September 9 is the 252nd day of 2021 and there are 113 days remaining until the end of the year. Thursday is the day of the week. This is the 36th Thursday this year.
Famous Sep 9 birthday celebrants include Haley Reinhart, Angela Cartwright, Hunter Hayes, Pamela Des Barres, John Curry, Eric Stonestreet, Dee Dee Sharp, Michelle Williams.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on September 9th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 274 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 214Aurelian, Roman emperor (d. 275). Life path number 7
- 384Honorius, Roman emperor (d. 423). Life path number 6
- 1349Albert III, Duke of Austria (d. 1395). Life path number 8
- 1427Thomas de Ros, 9th Baron de Ros, English soldier and politician (d. 1464). Life path number 5
- 1466Ashikaga Yoshitane, Japanese shogun (d. 1523). Life path number 8
- 1558Philippe Emmanuel, Duke of Mercœur (d. 1602). Life path number 1
- 1585Cardinal Richelieu, French cardinal and politician (d. 1642). Life path number 1
- 1629Cornelis Tromp, Dutch general (d. 1691). Life path number 9
- 1700Princess Anna Sophie of Schwarzburg-Rudolstadt (d. 1780). Life path number 8
- 1711Thomas Hutchinson, American historian and politician, Governor of the Province of Massachusetts Bay (d. 1780). Life path number 1
- 1721Fredrik Henrik af Chapman, Swedish admiral and shipbuilder (d. 1808). Life path number 11
- 1731Francisco Javier Clavijero, Mexican priest, historian, and scholar (d. 1787). Life path number 3
- 1737Luigi Galvani, Italian physician and physicist (d. 1798). Life path number 9
- 1754William Bligh, English admiral and politician, 4th Governor of New South Wales (d. 1817). Life path number 8
- 1755Benjamin Bourne, American judge and politician (d. 1808). Life path number 9
- 1777James Carr, American soldier and politician (d. 1818). Life path number 4
- 1778Clemens Brentano, German poet and author (d. 1842). Life path number 5
- 1807Richard Chenevix Trench, Irish-English archbishop and philologist (d. 1886). Life path number 7
- 1823Joseph Leidy, American paleontologist and academic (d. 1891). Life path number 5
- 1828Leo Tolstoy, Russian author and playwright (d. 1910). Life path number 1
- 1834Joseph Henry Shorthouse, English author (d. 1903). Life path number 7
- 1839Devil Anse Hatfield, American guerrilla leader (d. 1921). Life path number 3
- 1853Fred Spofforth, Australian-English cricketer and merchant (d. 1926). Life path number 8
- 1855Houston Stewart Chamberlain, English-German philosopher and author (d. 1927). Life path number 1
- 1855Anthony Francis Lucas, Croatian-American engineer and explorer (d. 1921). Life path number 1
- 1863Herbert Henry Ball, English-Canadian journalist and politician (d. 1943). Life path number 9
- 1868Mary Hunter Austin, American author, poet, and critic (d. 1934). Life path number 5
- 1869Abdullah Cevdet, Turkish physician and academic (d. 1932). Life path number 6
- 1872Phan Chu Trinh, Vietnamese activist (d. 1926). Life path number 9
- 1873Marcel Jacques Boulenger, French fencer and author (d. 1932). Life path number 1
Curious about this Strawberry Jelly Fruit? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!