♒ Aquarius Daily Horoscope
Sep 21, 2017 – There is something about today's adventurous lunar vibes that makes it clear they are not to be ignored. Even a sense of wanderlust, curiosity and adventure being triggered is bigger than just what's possible now. What you're experiencing is the Moon's last visit to your sector of adventure, travel, learning and discovery before the sun returns and Jupiter leaves. The journey the last 12 months has taken you on has been to get you to the point where you stand now. Life is begging to be embraced.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Go bold and go all out today. You have the colour gods on your side encouraging you to branch out of your comfort zone today and bring colour into your day, it will actually help you to feel more energetic and lively and your partner will love you for it.
The Moon may have moved on from yesterday's New Moon in your financial sector, but the rest of the players are only now taking what this triggered and are working out how to run with it. You've had Mercury's smart head for money and Mars' financial passions and fighting spirit to work with for weeks now. What you're adjusting to is Venus' first full day and where her financial confidence is drawing you.
Curious about this Choco Bubble Cube? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Do you know anyone on this list? Click on the birth date to know more about that special day including life path number, the #1 song, and many more.
- February 6, 1946 – Kate McGarrigle, Canadian singer-songwriter and accordion player (Kate and Anna McGarrigle and Mountain City Four) (d. 2010)
- February 3, 1926 – Shelley Berman, American actor and producer
- January 24, 1953 – Matthew Wilder, American singer-songwriter and producer
- February 7, 1972 – Robyn Lively, American actress
- January 21, 1958 – Michael Wincott, Canadian actor
- February 16, 1987 – Yuu Kashii, Japanese actress and model
- February 5, 1992 – Nabilla Benattia, French model
- January 22, 1998 – Silentó, American rapper
- January 21, 2001 – Jackson Brundage, American actor
- January 31, 1927 – Norm Prescott, American animator, producer, and composer, co-founded Filmation Studios (d. 2005)
Are you a proud Aquarius? Share this personality trait to your friends and ask them if this is true or not. Some will react in a positive way while others in a negative manner. Agree to disagree or click here to generate a new random zodiac fun fact about Aquarius.
Are you hungry for more irresistible birthday facts about your special day? Simply enter the month, day, and year of any date you are interested in the form above this page. Don’t forget to download your free ninja gift. Feel free to surprise your Facebook friends with how much you know about their birthday. Here’s a date that someone just searched for recently – February 15, 1961.