♈ Aries Weekly Horoscope
Feb 19 - Feb 25, 2018 – Watch out for somebody's body language this week Aries, because it could reveal a great deal. This person may not exactly articulate how they feel about the situation, but certainly can drop a strong hint - if you watch for the signs. There may be times this week when you also would appreciate greater peace and tranquillity. If you find yourself thinking more deeply, this is all part of this.
Curious about this Choco Mocha Raspberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
You can think very carefully about what you want romantically this week, but in general, a time of pausing and reflection can come to the fore. With your ruler Mars stirring more strident energies all week however, this is not a time to jump to any conclusions about what to do in a situation that's still evolving. With Jupiter clashing with Uranus, your free spirited side needs an outlet.
Do you know anyone on this list? Click on the birth date to know more about that special day including life path number, the #1 song, and many more.
- March 31, 1980 – Trenyce, American singer and actress
- March 21, 1930 – James Coco, American actor and singer (d. 1987)
- April 18, 1964 – Jim Ellison, American singer-songwriter (Material Issue) (d. 1996)
- April 7, 1943 – Mick Abrahams, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Jethro Tull and Blodwyn Pig)
- April 12, 1992 – Giorgio Cantarini, Italian actor
- April 9, 1970 – Tricia Penrose, English actress and singer
- April 13, 1955 – Steve Camp, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- April 8, 1984 – Kirsten Storms, American actress
- March 26, 1961 – Leigh Bowery, Australian actor, singer, and fashion designer (d. 1994)
- April 10, 1983 – Ryan Merriman, American actor
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Are you a proud Aries? Share this personality trait to your friends and ask them if this is true or not. Some will react in a positive way while others in a negative manner. Agree to disagree or click here to generate a new random zodiac fun fact about Aries.
Are you hungry for more irresistible birthday facts about your special day? Simply enter the month, day, and year of any date you are interested in the form above this page. Don’t forget to download your free ninja gift. Feel free to surprise your Facebook friends with how much you know about their birthday. Here’s a date that someone just searched for recently – February 5, 1984.