♋ Cancer Weekly Horoscope
May 21 - May 27, 2018 – Venus in your sign goes face-to-face with Saturn in the second half of the week. With the Sun arriving in a more reflective location too, you may want to take your time around any key decisions, and especially those that affect your long-term future. You may feel impulsive, and this could lead to some helter-skelter moments, but one friend can provide essential guidance Cancer.
Curious about this Green Guava Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
The lovely Venus is now in your sign, giving you a greater sense of allure, but someone who is drawn to you this week may have a hidden agenda, or you can become more conscious of the balance of power in an existing relationship. If you're solo, a past involvement can start reverberating in your thinking more strongly.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Do you know anyone on this list? Click on the birth date to know more about that special day including life path number, the #1 song, and many more.
- June 26, 1980 – Jason Schwartzman, American singer-songwriter, drummer, and actor (Phantom Planet)
- July 22, 1964 – Bonnie Langford, English actress and dancer
- June 28, 1971 – Ray Slijngaard, Dutch rapper (2 Unlimited and Ray & Anita)
- July 19, 1951 – Abel Ferrara, American director, producer, and screenwriter
- July 17, 1976 – Matt Holmes, Australian actor
- July 6, 1983 – Brady Bluhm, American actor
- July 8, 1981 – Oka Antara, Indonesian actor and rapper
- July 14, 1918 – Ingmar Bergman, Swedish director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2007)
- July 17, 1968 – Andre Royo, American actor and producer
- July 22, 1976 – Nino Alejandro, Filipino singer-songwriter and actor
Are you a proud Cancer? Share this personality trait to your friends and ask them if this is true or not. Some will react in a positive way while others in a negative manner. Agree to disagree or click here to generate a new random zodiac fun fact about Cancer.
Are you hungry for more irresistible birthday facts about your special day? Simply enter the month, day, and year of any date you are interested in the form above this page. Don’t forget to download your free ninja gift. Feel free to surprise your Facebook friends with how much you know about their birthday. Here’s a date that someone just searched for recently – January 23, 1987.