♋ Cancer Daily Horoscope
Sep 23, 2017 – Any fear that the Sun's departure from your communication sector today would see the communication lines suffer will be quickly allied. It is Venus and Mercury, the planets of love and communication that step in to show they have things covered. As Venus aligns with Juno in your relationship sector, Mercury aligns with Pluto there. With Juno in direct and Mercury in retrograde motion, this is a chance to give your heart, relationships, the past and unsaid words a voice.
Bright lights and sparkly things are all around you today. Whatever it is that you have planned today it will be quite bright and shiny. Rejoice for you do deserve it with who ever it is, enjoy this time and be grateful for the time spent together today.
Curious about this Color Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Just three days after Venus left your income sector, her sister planet Ceres is just 24 hours away. Having the North Node here means there will be no drop off, but it is giving you a chance to step back. As well as a chance to get a sense of income, work and career objectives, there is a chance to focus on the balance between money coming in and money going out.
Do you know anyone on this list? Click on the birth date to know more about that special day including life path number, the #1 song, and many more.
- June 27, 1945 – Joey Covington, American drummer, songwriter, and producer (Jefferson Airplane and Hot Tuna) (d. 2013)
- July 10, 1934 – Jerry Nelson, American puppeteer and voice actor (d. 2012)
- July 13, 1980 – Karolina Gruszka, Polish actress
- July 15, 1981 – Taylor Kinney, American model and actor
- July 16, 1944 – Angharad Rees, English actress and jewellery designer (d. 2012)
- June 26, 1966 – Yūko Minaguchi, Japanese voice actress
- July 9, 1950 – Gwen Guthrie, American singer-songwriter and pianist (d. 1999)
- July 1, 1968 – Jordi Mollà, Spanish actor, director, and screenwriter
- June 23, 1989 – Ayana Taketatsu, Japanese voice actress and singer
- July 8, 1918 – Craig Stevens, American actor and singer (d. 2000)
Are you a proud Cancer? Share this personality trait to your friends and ask them if this is true or not. Some will react in a positive way while others in a negative manner. Agree to disagree or click here to generate a new random zodiac fun fact about Cancer.
Are you hungry for more irresistible birthday facts about your special day? Simply enter the month, day, and year of any date you are interested in the form above this page. Don’t forget to download your free ninja gift. Feel free to surprise your Facebook friends with how much you know about their birthday. Here’s a date that someone just searched for recently – August 18, 1969.