♑ Capricorn Monthly Horoscope
Sep 2018 – You have a great appreciation of application and dedication, and these qualities can hold you in good stead as this month comes to a close. But September also offers you a rich opportunity to experiment a great deal more and to break out from everyday routines to be more spontaneous. As the old saying goes Capricorn, variety can be the spice of life. Embrace this!
Curious about this Blueberry Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
High spirits can lead you into bother at the start of the month, particularly if you flirt with the wrong person. During the second week of the month, a friend may confess to strong feelings, and this could test any pre-existing romance. Whichever way the situation works out, the third week of the month can see you feeling positive and this can lead others, especially someone dear, to follow your lead as the month closes.
Do you know anyone on this list? Click on the birth date to know more about that special day including life path number, the #1 song, and many more.
- January 3, 1912 – Armand Lohikoski, American-Finnish actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 2005)
- January 15, 1961 – Yves Pelletier, Canadian actor and director
- January 5, 1950 – Chris Stein, American guitarist, songwriter, and producer
- December 25, 1977 – Uhm Ji-won, South Korean actress
- January 3, 1978 – Park Sol-mi, South Korean actress
- January 6, 1970 – Julie Chen, American journalist and producer
- January 20, 1985 – Marina Inoue, Japanese voice actress and singer
- January 4, 1926 – Eddie Cusic, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 2015)
- January 4, 1916 – Slim Gaillard, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Slim & Slam) (d. 1991)
- January 14, 1965 – Ellis Paul, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Are you a proud Capricorn? Share this personality trait to your friends and ask them if this is true or not. Some will react in a positive way while others in a negative manner. Agree to disagree or click here to generate a new random zodiac fun fact about Capricorn.
Are you hungry for more irresistible birthday facts about your special day? Simply enter the month, day, and year of any date you are interested in the form above this page. Don’t forget to download your free ninja gift. Feel free to surprise your Facebook friends with how much you know about their birthday. Here’s a date that someone just searched for recently – September 14, 1960.