♑ Capricorn Weekly Horoscope
Dec 10 - Dec 16, 2018 – You can feel in a more reserved space, or prefer to help at a festive, charitable event. But you will have a wonderful appreciation of the more traditional side of the Christmas run up. Very close friends, who really understand you, can be a source of great comfort. Someone who hasn't been in touch for some while, could also come powerfully to mind Capricorn.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
It's possible that you may wish to withdraw now, as you can be a little more insular than usual. There is a good reason for this, and you can find yourself contemplating some changes to your previously held romantic goals and dreams, as they may no longer seem relevant to your situation. If you are involved, either you or your dear one may be a little more sensitive or moody than usual, particularly around the15th.
Do you know anyone on this list? Click on the birth date to know more about that special day including life path number, the #1 song, and many more.
- January 2, 1975 – Dax Shepard, American actor and director
- December 29, 1995 – Rina Ikoma, Japanese singer (Nogizaka46 and AKB48)
- January 16, 1973 – Josie Davis, American actress and producer
- December 29, 1936 – Ray Nitschke, American football player and actor (d. 1998)
- December 29, 1932 – Inga Swenson, American actress and singer
- January 15, 1981 – Pitbull, American rapper, producer, and actor
- December 27, 1964 – Theresa Randle, American actress
- January 6, 1962 – Michael Houser, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Widespread Panic and Brute) (d. 2002)
- December 29, 1920 – Viveca Lindfors, Swedish actress and singer (d. 1995)
- January 20, 1950 – Daniel Benzali, Brazilian-American actor
Are you a proud Capricorn? Share this personality trait to your friends and ask them if this is true or not. Some will react in a positive way while others in a negative manner. Agree to disagree or click here to generate a new random zodiac fun fact about Capricorn.
Are you hungry for more irresistible birthday facts about your special day? Simply enter the month, day, and year of any date you are interested in the form above this page. Don’t forget to download your free ninja gift. Feel free to surprise your Facebook friends with how much you know about their birthday. Here’s a date that someone just searched for recently – February 13, 1961.