♑ Capricorn Daily Horoscope
Jan 19, 2019 – A confident tie between Venus and adventurous Jupiter, can be a call to boldly experiment with new ideas and opportunities. And should you need to relocate in order to take advantage of a job offer or decide that a new environment might enrich your life, you may be ready to research this. The coming days could see you heartily embracing change and looking forward to the future.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Capricorn, when it comes to romance, you may prefer calm waters and a considered approach which can make it difficult for both you and your dear one if your moods are remarkably inconstant for a short time now. Try not to make any serious decisions regarding your love life for a few days.
Curious about this Langka Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Do you know anyone on this list? Click on the birth date to know more about that special day including life path number, the #1 song, and many more.
- December 30, 1986 – Caity Lotz, American actress, singer, and dancer
- January 20, 1965 – John Michael Montgomery, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- December 28, 1971 – Frank Sepe, American bodybuilder, model, and author
- January 12, 1949 – Wayne Wang, Hong Kong-American director, producer, and screenwriter
- January 16, 1938 – Michael Pataki, American actor, director, and producer (d. 2010)
- January 3, 1979 – Dina Tersago, Belgian model and television host; Miss Belgium 2001
- December 26, 1968 – Tricia Leigh Fisher, American actress and singer
- January 12, 1976 – Miki Nakatani, Japanese actress and singer
- December 27, 1948 – Gérard Depardieu, French actor, singer, and producer
- December 30, 1955 – Dindo Yogo, Congolese singer (Viva La Musica, Langa Langa Stars, and Zaiko Langa Langa) (d. 2000)
Are you a proud Capricorn? Share this personality trait to your friends and ask them if this is true or not. Some will react in a positive way while others in a negative manner. Agree to disagree or click here to generate a new random zodiac fun fact about Capricorn.
Are you hungry for more irresistible birthday facts about your special day? Simply enter the month, day, and year of any date you are interested in the form above this page. Don’t forget to download your free ninja gift. Feel free to surprise your Facebook friends with how much you know about their birthday. Here’s a date that someone just searched for recently – July 25, 1962.