♑ Capricorn Daily Horoscope
Dec 10, 2018 – With cautious Saturn and potent Pluto, two no-nonsense planets, in your sign, you seem very serious about your intentions. But then no-one would perhaps think otherwise. Today though, this vibe can amp up and whatever message you want to share with the world will likely be delivered with conviction and power, making you ultra-persuasive in the process.
Capricorn, you may rather like keeping your head down and quietly getting on with your life. Yet when it comes to your love life, matters may be different now, and you might be eager to get your voice heard. You could be delighted at how receptive your audience can be.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Do you know anyone on this list? Click on the birth date to know more about that special day including life path number, the #1 song, and many more.
- January 18, 1922 – Bob Bell, American clown and actor (d. 1997)
- January 14, 1992 – Nimue Smit, Dutch model
- December 28, 1910 – Billy Williams, American singer (The Charioteers) (d. 1972)
- December 24, 1957 – Diane Tell, Canadian singer-songwriter and guitarist
- January 3, 1907 – Ray Milland, Welsh-American actor and director (d. 1986)
- January 14, 1980 – Yūko Kaida, Japanese actress
- December 26, 1970 – Krissada Sukosol Clapp, Thai actor and singer
- January 1, 1919 – Carole Landis, American actress and singer (d. 1948)
- January 13, 1938 – Daevid Allen, Australian singer-songwriter and guitarist (Soft Machine and Gong) (d. 2015)
- December 25, 1942 – Barry Goldberg, American musician, songwriter, and producer (The Electric Flag, Steve Miller Band, and The Rides)
Are you a proud Capricorn? Share this personality trait to your friends and ask them if this is true or not. Some will react in a positive way while others in a negative manner. Agree to disagree or click here to generate a new random zodiac fun fact about Capricorn.
Are you hungry for more irresistible birthday facts about your special day? Simply enter the month, day, and year of any date you are interested in the form above this page. Don’t forget to download your free ninja gift. Feel free to surprise your Facebook friends with how much you know about their birthday. Here’s a date that someone just searched for recently – February 18, 1969.