♑ Capricorn Daily Horoscope
Oct 16, 2018 – Today's Quarter Moon ties in with deep Pluto, which can make a decision seem all the more urgent. Before you go ahead though, you might want to check certain details to satisfy yourself on key points. If matters aren't as you expect, don't immediately assume that it is a dead end. If you are open to discussion and willing to compromise, then a successful outcome is more than possible.
Curious about this Durian Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Capricorn, you may have a natural respect for authority, and tend to follow the rules and regulations. Today, that approach can be severely tested if an official body or person acts in a way which can impact negatively on your private life. Solo? Work commitments can also lead to the need to postpone a date.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Do you know anyone on this list? Click on the birth date to know more about that special day including life path number, the #1 song, and many more.
- January 10, 1960 – Gurinder Chadha, Kenyan-English director, producer, and screenwriter
- January 18, 1980 – Jason Segel, American actor, singer, and screenwriter
- January 11, 1973 – Eri Fukatsu, Japanese actress
- December 31, 1941 – Sean S. Cunningham, American director, producer, and screenwriter
- January 14, 1966 – Dan Schneider, American actor, producer, and screenwriter; founded Schneider's Bakery
- January 9, 1978 – A. J. McLean, American singer-songwriter, dancer, and actor (Backstreet Boys)
- January 9, 1965 – Haddaway, Trinidadian-German singer
- January 20, 1920 – DeForest Kelley, American actor, singer, and screenwriter (d. 1999)
- December 27, 1975 – Heather O'Rourke, American actress (d. 1988)
- December 25, 1954 – Steve Wariner, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
Are you a proud Capricorn? Share this personality trait to your friends and ask them if this is true or not. Some will react in a positive way while others in a negative manner. Agree to disagree or click here to generate a new random zodiac fun fact about Capricorn.
Are you hungry for more irresistible birthday facts about your special day? Simply enter the month, day, and year of any date you are interested in the form above this page. Don’t forget to download your free ninja gift. Feel free to surprise your Facebook friends with how much you know about their birthday. Here’s a date that someone just searched for recently – May 12, 2006.