♌ Leo Monthly Horoscope
Nov 2018 – There are some big changes this month for you Leo, not least Uranus reversing back into Aries on the 7th, and Jupiter powering into your sister Fire Sign of Sagittarius on the 9th. All this in some ways could prove to be quite liberating, but this will certainly shake up the status quo. However, your love life could prove frustrating from the Full Moon of the 23rd onwards.
Curious about this Choco Strawberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
You can experience some changes in your romantic situation now, and you could oscillate between being flirty and seeking some time alone. Someone fascinating may join your circle around the 16th of the month, and due to some extra energy courtesy of Mars, they could shake things up a little. Later this month when Jupiter also connects with Mars, you could take your urge to experiment romantically further.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Do you know anyone on this list? Click on the birth date to know more about that special day including life path number, the #1 song, and many more.
- August 22, 1967 – Layne Staley, American singer-songwriter (Alice in Chains, Class of '99, Mad Season, and Sleze) (d. 2002)
- August 9, 1972 – A-mei, Taiwanese singer
- August 3, 1964 – Lucky Dube, South African singer and keyboard player (d. 2007)
- July 30, 1964 – Ron Block, American singer-songwriter and banjo player
- July 28, 1954 – Bruce Abbott, American actor
- July 26, 1957 – Hart Hanson, American screenwriter and producer
- August 20, 1980 – Langhorne Slim, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- August 19, 1933 – Bettina Cirone, American model and photographer
- August 20, 1948 – John Noble, Australian actor and director
- August 19, 1955 – Mary-Anne Fahey, Australian actress and screenwriter
Are you a proud Leo? Share this personality trait to your friends and ask them if this is true or not. Some will react in a positive way while others in a negative manner. Agree to disagree or click here to generate a new random zodiac fun fact about Leo.
Are you hungry for more irresistible birthday facts about your special day? Simply enter the month, day, and year of any date you are interested in the form above this page. Don’t forget to download your free ninja gift. Feel free to surprise your Facebook friends with how much you know about their birthday. Here’s a date that someone just searched for recently – December 2, 1978.