♌ Leo Daily Horoscope
Nov 17, 2018 – While upbeat Jupiter in your leisure zone could see you ready to socialize and take every opportunity to enjoy life, a focus on quieter and more private solar chart areas suggests otherwise. This blend can find you more focused on personal, family and more intimate matters, especially with the dreamy Neptune involved. A few close friends may suit more than in a crowd.
Curious about this Blue Drizzle Nimbus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Leo, if you are feeling less than vibrant, a bit unloved or even down, you could seek to bolster your ego by finding someone who can offer you physical proof of your desirability. Whether this is a good strategy is debatable, but it may lift you all the same. Attached? You may crave the amorous attentions of your darling more than ever.
Do you know anyone on this list? Click on the birth date to know more about that special day including life path number, the #1 song, and many more.
- July 31, 1993 – Christian Byers, Australian actor
- August 20, 1988 – Naathan Phan, Scottish magician and actor
- July 27, 1922 – Adolfo Celi, Italian actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 1986)
- August 14, 1949 – Bob Backlund, American wrestler and actor
- July 26, 1964 – Sandra Bullock, American actress and producer
- July 30, 1984 – Gabrielle Christian, American actress and singer
- August 5, 1937 – Carla Lane, English screenwriter and producer
- August 12, 1911 – Cantinflas, Mexican actor, screenwriter, and producer (d. 1993)
- August 8, 1968 – Huey Morgan, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Fun Lovin' Criminals)
- July 23, 1980 – Michelle Williams, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actress (Destiny's Child)
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Are you a proud Leo? Share this personality trait to your friends and ask them if this is true or not. Some will react in a positive way while others in a negative manner. Agree to disagree or click here to generate a new random zodiac fun fact about Leo.
Are you hungry for more irresistible birthday facts about your special day? Simply enter the month, day, and year of any date you are interested in the form above this page. Don’t forget to download your free ninja gift. Feel free to surprise your Facebook friends with how much you know about their birthday. Here’s a date that someone just searched for recently – April 2, 2004.