♎ Libra Daily Horoscope
Jan 20, 2019 – With a vibrant outlook showing up, this is a time to expect the unexpected, and to revel in those happy accidents that can make life so enjoyable. The Super Moon in your social sector, may coincide with an encounter that has soul mate potential and that leaves you eager to find out more. And you'll be at your most charming and attractive, so expect to be the star of the show.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Libra, you may often have a way with words, but from now until Saturday, you can be remarkably diffident, particularly if you are eager not to upset the sensibilities of your partner if they are more conservative. You could also find yourself discussing an issue relating to your love life with a senior family member.
Curious about this Green Jelly Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Do you know anyone on this list? Click on the birth date to know more about that special day including life path number, the #1 song, and many more.
- October 5, 1988 – Bahar Kızıl, German singer-songwriter (Monrose)
- October 13, 1947 – Susan Blommaert, American actress
- October 16, 1969 – Terri J. Vaughn, American actress and producer
- October 1, 1974 – Sherri Saum, American actress
- October 13, 1948 – John Ford Coley, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (England Dan & John Ford Coley)
- October 2, 1958 – Wayne Toups, American singer-songwriter and accordion player
- October 17, 1969 – Rick Mercer, Canadian comedian, actor, producer, and screenwriter
- October 10, 1924 – James Clavell, Australian-American director, producer, screenwriter, and author (d. 1994)
- September 28, 1984 – Melody Thornton, American singer-songwriter and dancer (The Pussycat Dolls)
- September 27, 1942 – Alvin Stardust, English singer and actor (d. 2014)
Are you a proud Libra? Share this personality trait to your friends and ask them if this is true or not. Some will react in a positive way while others in a negative manner. Agree to disagree or click here to generate a new random zodiac fun fact about Libra.
Are you hungry for more irresistible birthday facts about your special day? Simply enter the month, day, and year of any date you are interested in the form above this page. Don’t forget to download your free ninja gift. Feel free to surprise your Facebook friends with how much you know about their birthday. Here’s a date that someone just searched for recently – April 25, 2001.