♓ Pisces Daily Horoscope
Sep 23, 2017 – The Sun might leave your relationship sector today, but he leaves your relationships in safe hands. There may be some relationship tensions building, but with the Sun out of the picture there is less chance to see things in a black and white way. Instead Venus, Mercury and Mars are able to use this as an opportunity for a breakthrough and for healing. Especially as there is a lot of support for friendship and relationship building.
Love is the answer to almost all situations and love is the ingredient needed to feel well and alive. If you are not feeling this today then invite love into your heart by saying constantly 'I love all of me and I always have'.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
The Moon will leave your financial sector just a few hours before the Sun returns today, so their paths won't cross. However, the Moon does leave behind two important things. The first are the financial instincts and imagination needed for the Sun to work with lucky Jupiter from the get go. The second is a note that promises that they will meet up as a New Moon here next month.
Curious about this Peridot? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Do you know anyone on this list? Click on the birth date to know more about that special day including life path number, the #1 song, and many more.
- February 29, 1984 – Rakhee Thakrar, English actress
- March 16, 1976 – Paul Schneider, American actor and director
- March 17, 1969 – Hugo Speer, English actor
- March 19, 1980 – Mikuni Shimokawa, Japanese singer-songwriter (NapsaQ and Checkicco)
- February 27, 1980 – Brandon Beemer, American model and actor
- March 5, 1946 – Lova Moor, French singer and dancer
- February 27, 1903 – Grethe Weiser, German actress and singer (d. 1970)
- March 14, 1926 – Phil Phillips, American singer-songwriter
- March 4, 1993 – Bobbi Kristina Brown, American singer (d. 2015)
- March 12, 1949 – Charles Levin, American actor
Are you a proud Pisces? Share this personality trait to your friends and ask them if this is true or not. Some will react in a positive way while others in a negative manner. Agree to disagree or click here to generate a new random zodiac fun fact about Pisces.
Are you hungry for more irresistible birthday facts about your special day? Simply enter the month, day, and year of any date you are interested in the form above this page. Don’t forget to download your free ninja gift. Feel free to surprise your Facebook friends with how much you know about their birthday. Here’s a date that someone just searched for recently – July 30, 1960.