♓ Pisces Daily Horoscope
Feb 18, 2018 – As the Sun and inquisitive Mercury enter your sign, the focus is very much on plans, ideas and relationships that may hold great meaning for you. Over the coming weeks, you are being actively encouraged to put your attention on those things that leave you energized and feeling good inside and out. Following any intuitive nudges can lead you to fresh discoveries too Pisces.
Curious about this Choco Mocha Raspberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Do you hold a secret desire for someone who seems distant or unapproachable? You may discover that they are less reserved than you first assumed. Attached? Your darling may have an ambition which they need your support to fulfil, unless you're the one that needs them to be the wind beneath your wings.
Do you know anyone on this list? Click on the birth date to know more about that special day including life path number, the #1 song, and many more.
- March 19, 1989 – Ben Briley, American singer
- March 4, 1935 – Nancy Whiskey, Scottish-English singer (d. 2003)
- February 28, 1955 – Gilbert Gottfried, American stand-up comedian, actor, and voice artist
- March 1, 1945 – Dirk Benedict, American actor and director
- March 7, 1914 – John Rodney, American actor (d. 1996)
- February 26, 1952 – Jaan Arder, Estonian singer (Apelsin and Hortus Musicus) (d. 2014)
- March 15, 1953 – Kostas Bigalis, Greek singer-songwriter
- February 29, 1968 – Suanne Braun, South African-English actress
- February 26, 1984 – Natalia Lafourcade, Mexican singer-songwriter
- March 9, 1958 – Martin Fry, English singer-songwriter (ABC and Vice Versa)
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Are you a proud Pisces? Share this personality trait to your friends and ask them if this is true or not. Some will react in a positive way while others in a negative manner. Agree to disagree or click here to generate a new random zodiac fun fact about Pisces.
Are you hungry for more irresistible birthday facts about your special day? Simply enter the month, day, and year of any date you are interested in the form above this page. Don’t forget to download your free ninja gift. Feel free to surprise your Facebook friends with how much you know about their birthday. Here’s a date that someone just searched for recently – July 3, 1966.