♓ Pisces Daily Horoscope
Sep 21, 2017 – While the Moon has moved on from yesterday's New Moon in your relationship sector, the most comprehensive line up of planets in decades is staying on to continue what this started. You have Venus in her first full day, the Sun in his final days, Mercury continuing to give your relationships a voice and Mars the courage to fight for what you want. If yesterday's New Moon was a chance to draw a line in the sand, then today is the day when the real journey begins.
Gift yourself some much needed fun and laughter, watch a good movie, have a laugh with a friend, spend time in engaging in humorous activities. Fill up your heart with the right ingredients to give you feelings of joy and happiness.
Curious about this Passion Fruit Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
The Moon is making one of those visits to your financial sector that appears to be mundane but is anything but. For the past 12 months, the Moon has returned every four weeks to connect with Jupiter, mark your progress and check that you're on track. This last visit before Jupiter leaves is also the last before the Sun returns in two days' time, to start bringing things home.
Do you know anyone on this list? Click on the birth date to know more about that special day including life path number, the #1 song, and many more.
- March 14, 1920 – Memduh Ün, Turkish actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
- March 12, 1948 – James Taylor, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- March 10, 1926 – Oscar Quitak, English actor
- March 18, 1997 – Ciara Bravo, American actress
- March 16, 1984 – Nele-Liis Vaiksoo, Estonian singer and actress
- March 3, 1967 – Shankar Mahadevan, Indian singer-songwriter (Shankar–Ehsaan–Loy)
- March 4, 1914 – Ward Kimball, American animator, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2002)
- March 14, 1969 – Larry Johnson, American basketball player and actor
- March 17, 1952 – Susie Allanson, American singer and actress
- March 11, 1974 – Jonny Fairplay, American actor
Are you a proud Pisces? Share this personality trait to your friends and ask them if this is true or not. Some will react in a positive way while others in a negative manner. Agree to disagree or click here to generate a new random zodiac fun fact about Pisces.
Are you hungry for more irresistible birthday facts about your special day? Simply enter the month, day, and year of any date you are interested in the form above this page. Don’t forget to download your free ninja gift. Feel free to surprise your Facebook friends with how much you know about their birthday. Here’s a date that someone just searched for recently – January 2, 1917.