♐ Sagittarius Daily Horoscope
Sep 23, 2017 – Three days after a New Moon in your career sector and since the Moon left, the Sun leaves today. It was the Sun and Moon's alignment that created the New Moon, but with both gone their legacy lives on. Just to prove things aren't about to go off the boil Venus, Mercury and Mars all move into some defining days. Venus and Mercury are even drawing in forces on the income front as well.
Back away from any negative viewpoints today, you cannot take on anyone else's thoughts or feelings here, for you need some time alone to think and to figure out exactly what your thoughts are. Allow some time and space to really get to the heart of the matter today.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
While Venus and Mercury, still in their early days together in your career sector, are both aligned with planets on the income front, Venus' alignment has extra potency. As the planet of money Venus is here to point your professional game in a lucrative direction, but today is aligned with Juno, who in direct motion on the income front also has a lucrative sense of direction.
Do you know anyone on this list? Click on the birth date to know more about that special day including life path number, the #1 song, and many more.
- December 15, 1963 – Helen Slater, American actress and singer
- December 19, 1968 – Ken Marino, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
- December 2, 1982 – Mike Scala, American rapper, producer, and lawyer
- November 28, 1941 – Alastair McDonald, Scottish musician and singer-songwriter
- November 29, 1943 – Bobbi Martin, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 2000)
- November 30, 1920 – Stuart Lancaster, American actor (d. 2000)
- December 13, 1957 – Steve Buscemi, American actor and director
- December 20, 1994 – Nazriya Nazim, Indian actress
- December 21, 1978 – Mike Vitar, American actor
- December 19, 1945 – Elaine Joyce, American actress
Are you a proud Sagittarius? Share this personality trait to your friends and ask them if this is true or not. Some will react in a positive way while others in a negative manner. Agree to disagree or click here to generate a new random zodiac fun fact about Sagittarius.
Are you hungry for more irresistible birthday facts about your special day? Simply enter the month, day, and year of any date you are interested in the form above this page. Don’t forget to download your free ninja gift. Feel free to surprise your Facebook friends with how much you know about their birthday. Here’s a date that someone just searched for recently – July 30, 1960.