♏ Scorpio Weekly Horoscope
Jun 18 - Jun 24, 2018 – If you feel too limited in any part of your situation, the desire to break out and be more free-spirited is certainly going to take hold. But this can also be the chance to live your life like you really want. New interests, travel, higher education and fact finding can all feature. If you are looking at property, it is going to be important to stay very much inside your budget, however.
Scorpio, you could find yourself feeling a little hemmed in by the expectations of someone dear on one hand, and your family or traditional values on the other. As the week progresses, you could begin to feel the need for some more freedom in your life and your may decide to run your private life your way rather than trying to please everyone else. Solo? Travel can spark an attraction.
Curious about this Yellow Drizzle Altos? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Do you know anyone on this list? Click on the birth date to know more about that special day including life path number, the #1 song, and many more.
- November 20, 1956 – Bo Derek, American actress and producer
- November 14, 1956 – Peter R. de Vries, Dutch journalist and producer
- October 26, 1965 – Aaron Kwok, Hong Kong singer, dancer, and actor
- November 5, 1990 – Arjo Atayde, Filipino actor
- November 20, 1971 – Joel McHale, American comedian, actor, and producer
- October 31, 1934 – Fillie Lyckow, Swedish actress (d. 2015)
- October 28, 1971 – Roxana Briban, Romanian soprano and actress (d. 2010)
- November 12, 1979 – Cote de Pablo, Chilean-American actress and singer
- October 29, 1992 – Jacqueline Jossa, English actress
- November 2, 1970 – Ely Buendia, Filipino singer-songwriter and guitarist (Eraserheads and Pupil)
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Are you a proud Scorpio? Share this personality trait to your friends and ask them if this is true or not. Some will react in a positive way while others in a negative manner. Agree to disagree or click here to generate a new random zodiac fun fact about Scorpio.
Are you hungry for more irresistible birthday facts about your special day? Simply enter the month, day, and year of any date you are interested in the form above this page. Don’t forget to download your free ninja gift. Feel free to surprise your Facebook friends with how much you know about their birthday. Here’s a date that someone just searched for recently – April 3, 1990.