♏ Scorpio Weekly Horoscope
Jul 16 - Jul 22, 2018 – One friend may hold a fascination for you that is not entirely obvious. Or perhaps it's you who's been holding a proverbial candle for someone. Well, either way, this week could see a more open expression of feelings, and in the most memorable of ways. However, there may be another issue, which is best dealt with by turning the other cheek. Don't add oxygen to the fire.
Curious about this Grape Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
You may decide to shake things up a bit and perhaps explore new social pastures. However, your plans could come to nothing as you seem to fall prey to minor glitches. By the middle of the week, you may decide it's better to dream than try to do anything and a friend may be the focus of your fantasy life. However, by Sunday you may wonder if you've been acting as ethically as you would have hoped.
Do you know anyone on this list? Click on the birth date to know more about that special day including life path number, the #1 song, and many more.
- November 15, 1962 – Maggie O'Neill, English actress
- October 25, 1962 – Nick Hancock, English actor and screenwriter
- November 16, 1981 – Allison Crowe, Canadian singer-songwriter
- November 1, 1957 – Peter Ostrum, American actor and veterinarian
- November 1, 1987 – Ileana D'Cruz, Indian actress
- October 31, 1950 – John Candy, Canadian actor, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1994)
- November 17, 1927 – Fenella Fielding, English actress
- October 25, 1972 – Jonathan Torrens, Canadian actor, producer, and screenwriter
- November 16, 1977 – Maggie Gyllenhaal, American actress and singer
- October 27, 1982 – Takashi Tsukamoto, Japanese actor and singer
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Are you a proud Scorpio? Share this personality trait to your friends and ask them if this is true or not. Some will react in a positive way while others in a negative manner. Agree to disagree or click here to generate a new random zodiac fun fact about Scorpio.
Are you hungry for more irresistible birthday facts about your special day? Simply enter the month, day, and year of any date you are interested in the form above this page. Don’t forget to download your free ninja gift. Feel free to surprise your Facebook friends with how much you know about their birthday. Here’s a date that someone just searched for recently – July 17, 1990.