♏ Scorpio Daily Horoscope
Sep 23, 2017 – On the same day that the month long wind down of your old solar year begins, the Moon returns to Scorpio with a taste of things to come. For the next few days the lines between the past, present and future will become blurred. As the Sun allows you to look back objectively, the Moon allows you to look forward intuitively. As the Moon's last visit to Scorpio before Jupiter returns, through your intuition and imagination you're getting a glimpse of things to come.
Undoing any wrongdoings takes time, especially if the relationship has suffered. You can start with a classic remedy and that is pure forgiveness. Reach forgiveness today for not only yourself but your partner as well, you both deserve a complete fresh start.
Curious about this Strawberry Jelly Fruit? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
When Venus left your career sector three days ago, along with leaving you with the promise of continued professional growth, she also left you with a lucrative sense of direction. It is Saturn who is allowing you to turn that into a sense of conviction, continuing to trust what your gut is telling you, despite what life might throw in your way.
Do you know anyone on this list? Click on the birth date to know more about that special day including life path number, the #1 song, and many more.
- October 25, 1957 – Nancy Cartwright, American voice actress and singer
- November 5, 1935 – David Battley, English actor (d. 2003)
- October 30, 1989 – Nastia Liukin, Russian-American gymnast and actress
- November 7, 1988 – Tinie Tempah, English rapper and producer
- November 20, 1961 – Jim Brickman, American singer-songwriter and pianist
- November 21, 1965 – Björk, Icelandic singer-songwriter, producer, and actress (The Sugarcubes)
- November 15, 1976 – Brandon DiCamillo, American comedian, actor, and stuntman
- October 26, 1911 – Mahalia Jackson, American singer and actress (d. 1972)
- October 30, 1939 – Grace Slick, American singer-songwriter and model (Jefferson Airplane, Jefferson Starship, and The Great Society)
- November 5, 1969 – Pat Kilbane, American actor
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Are you a proud Scorpio? Share this personality trait to your friends and ask them if this is true or not. Some will react in a positive way while others in a negative manner. Agree to disagree or click here to generate a new random zodiac fun fact about Scorpio.
Are you hungry for more irresistible birthday facts about your special day? Simply enter the month, day, and year of any date you are interested in the form above this page. Don’t forget to download your free ninja gift. Feel free to surprise your Facebook friends with how much you know about their birthday. Here’s a date that someone just searched for recently – July 30, 1960.