♏ Scorpio Daily Horoscope
Jan 18, 2019 – It may not help to be too accommodating, as if others think you are available, you may get all kinds of requests and invites. There's also the financial picture to consider, as a delectable aspect can see you drawn to experiences and events that may be wonderful, but perhaps expensive. Don't deny yourself, but a firmer approach can save time and money.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Can you have too much of a good thing? Maybe, although this can be a fine time to get out and mix with others, but be careful you don't end up overtired. Equally, there may be something of an issue if you or your darling get carried away and act in a manner the other finds annoying.
Curious about this Sweet Rabbit Biscuit? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Do you know anyone on this list? Click on the birth date to know more about that special day including life path number, the #1 song, and many more.
- October 31, 1983 – Katy French, Swiss-Irish model (d. 2007)
- October 26, 1942 – Milton Nascimento, Brazilian singer-songwriter and guitarist (Clube da Esquina)
- October 28, 1975 – Daniela Urzi, Argentinian model
- October 31, 1939 – Ali Farka Touré, Malian singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 2006)
- October 27, 1982 – Patrick Fugit, American actor and producer
- November 19, 1973 – Django Haskins, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Old Ceremony)
- October 28, 1941 – Hank Marvin, English singer and guitarist (The Shadows)
- October 31, 1939 – Tom O'Connor, English actor and game show host
- October 26, 1973 – Seth MacFarlane, American voice actor, singer, director, producer, and screenwriter
- November 6, 1947 – Jim Rosenthal, English sportscaster and actor
Are you a proud Scorpio? Share this personality trait to your friends and ask them if this is true or not. Some will react in a positive way while others in a negative manner. Agree to disagree or click here to generate a new random zodiac fun fact about Scorpio.
Are you hungry for more irresistible birthday facts about your special day? Simply enter the month, day, and year of any date you are interested in the form above this page. Don’t forget to download your free ninja gift. Feel free to surprise your Facebook friends with how much you know about their birthday. Here’s a date that someone just searched for recently – May 3, 1959.