♉ Taurus Monthly Horoscope
Dec 2018 – A relationship which has stumbled can be re-ignited, as your ruler Venus, sweeps back into your sector of relating from the 3rd. In fact, by the 17th, far more harmonious vibes will be flowing. In week three as Mars co-operates with Pluto, anything that you put your mind to has a fantastic chance of success. Your determination can be absolutely tremendous.
Curious about this Cherry Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Relationships can be the focus of your sensual prospects during December. If you start a liaison, you can enjoy all the excitement this can entail without losing your sense of reality. But be cautious, because whether your romance is longer term or new, you can have a tendency to be a little intense during this period. A meeting between Venus and Pluto on the 28th, can see you approach your romantic interaction with a serious philosophical or spiritual bent.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Do you know anyone on this list? Click on the birth date to know more about that special day including life path number, the #1 song, and many more.
- April 25, 1966 – James Stacy Barbour, American actor and singer
- May 14, 1960 – Anne Clark, English singer-songwriter and poet
- May 2, 1948 – Larry Gatlin, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor (The Imperials)
- April 22, 1977 – Anna Eriksson, Finnish singer
- May 4, 1921 – Werner Schumacher, German actor (d. 2004)
- April 22, 1940 – Marie-José Nat, French actress
- May 6, 1981 – Matt Drake, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Evile)
- April 30, 1972 – J. R. Richards, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Dishwalla)
- May 16, 1974 – Laura Pausini, Italian singer-songwriter and producer
- April 27, 1966 – Matt Reeves, American director, producer, and screenwriter
Are you a proud Taurus? Share this personality trait to your friends and ask them if this is true or not. Some will react in a positive way while others in a negative manner. Agree to disagree or click here to generate a new random zodiac fun fact about Taurus.
Are you hungry for more irresistible birthday facts about your special day? Simply enter the month, day, and year of any date you are interested in the form above this page. Don’t forget to download your free ninja gift. Feel free to surprise your Facebook friends with how much you know about their birthday. Here’s a date that someone just searched for recently – April 12, 1991.