♍ Virgo Weekly Horoscope
Jan 14 - Jan 20, 2019 – Whatever creative or romantic plans you have, your focus will be on making your dream come true. Don't try to force the outcome though, as a more relaxed approach could bring better results. You may hear good news about funds for a family or home project that give you a positive boost. The weekend Eclipse encourages you to simplify your routines and so make life easier.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You may find yourself attracted to someone this week that you don't even like. But with Jupiter clashing with Neptune, your sense of reality may not be as reliable as usual. You will though still resist anyone's heavy handedness.
Curious about this White Almond? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Do you know anyone on this list? Click on the birth date to know more about that special day including life path number, the #1 song, and many more.
- September 18, 1972 – Adam Cohen, Canadian singer-songwriter and guitarist (Low Millions)
- September 16, 1966 – Scott Workman, American stuntman and actor (d. 2013)
- September 19, 1964 – Trisha Yearwood, American singer-songwriter and actress
- August 28, 1931 – John Shirley-Quirk, English actor, singer, and educator (d. 2014)
- September 21, 1953 – Sunny Johnson, American actress (d. 1984)
- August 25, 1987 – Blake Lively, American model and actress
- September 6, 1943 – Roger Waters, English singer-songwriter and bass player (Pink Floyd and The Bleeding Heart Band)
- September 14, 1916 – Eric Bentley, English-American singer, playwright, and critic
- September 14, 1971 – Andre Matos, Brazilian singer-songwriter and pianist (Viper, Angra, Shaman, and Symfonia)
- September 5, 1993 – Gage Golightly, American actress
Are you a proud Virgo? Share this personality trait to your friends and ask them if this is true or not. Some will react in a positive way while others in a negative manner. Agree to disagree or click here to generate a new random zodiac fun fact about Virgo.
Are you hungry for more irresistible birthday facts about your special day? Simply enter the month, day, and year of any date you are interested in the form above this page. Don’t forget to download your free ninja gift. Feel free to surprise your Facebook friends with how much you know about their birthday. Here’s a date that someone just searched for recently – March 9, 1969.