Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of April 1923 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
April 1, 1923 was a Sunday and it was the 91st day of the year 1923. The next time you can reuse your old 1923 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 161 days left before your next birthday. You will be 95 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,538 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,170 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1895Alberta Hunter
- 1923Leora Dana
- 1926John Scott Martin
- 1928George Grizzard
- 1938John Quade
- 1939Rudolph Isley
- 1947Neşe Karaböcek
- 1976David Oyelowo
- 1983Matt Lanter
- 1993Keito Okamoto
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 1.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 1.
- 1647John Wilmot, 2nd Earl of Rochester, English poet and courtier (d. 1680)
- 1866Ève Lavallière, French actress (d. 1929)
- 1882Paul Anspach, Belgian fencer (d. 1991)
- 1887H. S. Lloyd, English dog breeder (d. 1963)
- 1926Anne McCaffrey, American-Irish author (d. 2011)
- 1927Peter Cundall, English-Australian soldier, horticulturist, and author
- 1936Abdul Qadeer Khan, Indian-Pakistani physicist, chemist, and engineer
- 1947Philippe Kirsch, Canadian lawyer and judge
- 1949Gérard Mestrallet, French businessman
- 1977Jon Gosselin, American television personality
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 1.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 457Majorian is acclaimed emperor by the Roman army.
- 1545Potosí is founded after the discovery of major silver deposits in the area.
- 1572In the Eighty Years’ War, the Watergeuzen capture Brielle from the Spaniards, gaining the first foothold on land for what would become the Dutch Republic.
- 1891The Wrigley Company is founded in Chicago, Illinois.
- 1941A military coup in Iraq overthrows the regime of 'Abd al-Ilah and installs Rashid Ali al-Gaylani as Prime Minister.
- 1944Navigation errors lead to an accidental American bombing of the Swiss city of Schaffhausen.
- 1954United States President Dwight D. Eisenhower authorizes the creation of the United States Air Force Academy in Colorado.
- 1960The TIROS-1 satellite transmits the first television picture from space.
- 2001An EP-3E United States Navy surveillance aircraft collides with a Chinese People’s Liberation Army Shenyang J-8 fighter jet. The Navy crew makes an emergency landing in Hainan, China and is detained.
- 2004Korea Train Express was opened to traffic from Seoul to –Dongdaegu.
View the complete list of historical events for April 1.
Curious about this Christmas Favorite? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 1 and 1923 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: José Luis Perales, Zachery Ty Bryan, Jon Finch, Roland Orzabal, Amanda Fahy, Richard Johnson, Blake Judd, Sean Wilson, Taylor Hawkins, Dusty Hill.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 1 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on April 1, 1923.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Romania approximately on 850. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 17, 1942 – Nancy Parsons, American actress (d. 2001); January 21, 1971 – Tweet, American singer-songwriter; May 4, 1983 – Trisha, Indian actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,114