Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of April 1921 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 10, 1921 was a Sunday and it was the 100th day of the year 1921. The next time you can reuse your old 1921 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 199 days left before your next birthday. You will be 97 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,230 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,193 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1868George Arliss
- 1932Omar Sharif
- 1952Masashi Sada
- 1955Touta Tarumi
- 1983Ryan Merriman
- 1984Cara DeLizia
- 1986Ayesha Takia
- 1988Haley Joel Osment
- 1990Alex Pettyfer
- 1995Ian Nelson
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 10.
- 1512James V of Scotland (d. 1542)
- 1778William Hazlitt, English painter and critic (d. 1830)
- 1916Lee Jung-seob, Korean painter (d. 1956)
- 1927Norma Candal, Puerto Rican actress (d. 2006)
- 1934Richard Peck, American author and academic
- 1938Don Meredith, American football player, sportscaster, and actor (d. 2010)
- 1961Carole Goble, English computer scientist and academic
- 1961Nicky Campbell, Scottish journalist and game show host
- 1979Rachel Corrie, American author and activist (d. 2003)
- 1981Anis Boussaïdi, Tunisian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 428Nestorius becomes the Patriarch of Constantinople.
- 1815The Mount Tambora volcano begins a three-month-long eruption, lasting until July 15. The eruption ultimately kills 71,000 people and affects Earth’s climate for the next two years.
- 1816The Federal government of the United States approves the creation of the Second Bank of the United States.
- 1821Patriarch Gregory V of Constantinople is hanged by the Ottoman government from the main gate of the Patriarchate and his body is thrown into the Bosphorus.
- 1868At Arogee in Abyssinia, British and Indian forces defeat an army of Emperor Tewodros II. While 700 Ethiopians are killed and many more injured, only two British/Indian troops die.
- 1957The Suez Canal is reopened for all shipping after being closed for three months.
- 1970Paul McCartney announces that he is leaving The Beatles for personal and professional reasons.
- 1972Twenty days after he is kidnapped in Buenos Aires, Oberdan Sallustro is murdered by communist guerrillas.
- 1988The Ojhri Camp disaster: Killing more than 1,000 people in Rawalpindi and Islamabad as a result of rockets and other munitions expelled by the blast.
- 1991Italian ferry MS Moby Prince collides with an oil tanker in dense fog off Livorno, Italy killing 140.
View the complete list of historical events for April 10.
Curious about this Chico Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 10 and 1921 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Daul Kim, Dominic Purcell, Janine Turner, George Lazenby, Steve Braun, Girish Karnad, M. S. Narayana, Kristina Söderbaum, Maria Ewing, Anna Popplewell.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 10 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on April 10, 1921.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 20, 1934 – Aliki Vougiouklaki, Greek actress and singer (d. 1996); November 7, 1967 – Sharleen Spiteri, Scottish singer-songwriter and actress (Texas); July 15, 1917 – Joan Roberts, American actress and singer (d. 2012).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 954