Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of April 1921 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
April 10, 1921 was a Sunday and it was the 100th day of the year 1921. The next time you can reuse your old 1921 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 318 days left before your next birthday. You will be 97 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,111 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,189 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1933Poncie Ponce
- 1950Akiko Wada
- 1959Brian Setzer
- 1960Katrina Leskanich
- 1971Brad William Henke
- 1979Shemekia Copeland
- 1979Sophie Ellis-Bextor
- 1984Mandy Moore
- 1996Audrey Whitby
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 10.
- 1912Boris Kidrič, Austrian-Slovenian politician, 1st Prime Minister of Slovenia (d. 1953)
- 1922Vesna Parun, Croatian poet (d. 2010)
- 1926Jacques Castérède, French pianist and composer (d. 2014)
- 1929Liz Sheridan, American actress
- 1950Akiko Wada, Japanese singer and actress
- 1957John M. Ford, American author and poet (d. 2006)
- 1958Yefim Bronfman, Uzbek-American pianist
- 1961Nicky Campbell, Scottish journalist and game show host
- 1962Steve Tasker, American football player and sportscaster
- 1990Lulinha, Brazilian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1500Ludovico Sforza is captured by Swiss troops at Novara and is handed over to the French.
- 1858After the original Big Ben, a 14.5 tonne bell for the Palace of Westminster had cracked during testing, it is recast into the current 13.76 tonne bell by Whitechapel Bell Foundry.
- 1872The first Arbor Day is celebrated in Nebraska.
- 1912RMS Titanic sets sail from Southampton, England on her maiden and only voyage.
- 1953Warner Bros. premieres the first 3-D film from a major American studio, entitled House of Wax.
- 1970Paul McCartney announces that he is leaving The Beatles for personal and professional reasons.
- 1972Tombs containing bamboo slips, among them Sun Tzu’s Art of War and Sun Bin’s lost military treatise, are accidentally discovered by construction workers in Shandong.
- 1972Vietnam War: For the first time since November 1967, American B-52 bombers reportedly begin bombing North Vietnam.
- 1988The Ojhri Camp disaster: Killing more than 1,000 people in Rawalpindi and Islamabad as a result of rockets and other munitions expelled by the blast.
- 2010Polish Air Force Tu-154M crashes near Smolensk, Russia, killing 96 people, including Polish President Lech Kaczyński and dozens of other senior officials
View the complete list of historical events for April 10.
Curious about this Coconut Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 10 and 1921 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: John Quayle, Kristina Söderbaum, Krista Allen, Richie Hawtin, Oluchi, Joey Levine, Anita Barone, Richard Brooks, Shaggy 2 Dope, Jamie Bamber.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 10 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on April 10, 1921.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 8, 1942 – Valya Balkanska, Bulgarian singer; September 2, 1973 – Hande Ataizi, Turkish actress; December 13, 1954 – John Anderson, American singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 894