Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of April 1924 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
April 10, 1924 was a Thursday and it was the 101st day of the year 1924. The next time you can reuse your old 1924 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 316 days left before your next birthday. You will be 94 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,017 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,152 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1868George Arliss
- 1946Adolf Winkelmann
- 1946David Angell
- 1967David Rovics
- 1972Ed Byrne
- 1981Laura Bell Bundy
- 1983Jamie Chung
- 1984Faustina Agolley
- 1984Mandy Moore
- 1987Jamie Renée Smith
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 10.
- 1806Juliette Drouet, French actress (d. 1883)
- 1910Margaret Clapp, American scholar and academic (d. 1974)
- 1913Stefan Heym, German-American soldier and author (d. 2001)
- 1943Margaret Pemberton, English author
- 1947David A. Adler. American author and educator
- 1955Lesley Garrett, English soprano and actress
- 1968Metin Göktepe, Turkish photographer and journalist (d. 1996)
- 1972Ed Byrne, Irish actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1986Olivia Borlée, Belgian sprinter
- 1994Nerlens Noel, American basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 428Nestorius becomes the Patriarch of Constantinople.
- 879Louis III and Carloman II become Kings of the Western Franks.
- 1606The Virginia Company of London is established by royal charter by James I of England with the purpose of establishing colonial settlements in North America.
- 1864Archduke Maximilian of Habsburg is proclaimed emperor of Mexico during the French intervention in Mexico.
- 1866The American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (ASPCA) is founded in New York City by Henry Bergh.
- 1887On Easter Sunday, Pope Leo XIII authorizes the establishment of The Catholic University of America.
- 1941World War II: The Axis powers in Europe establish the Independent State of Croatia from occupied Yugoslavia with Ante Pavelić's Ustaše fascist insurgents in power.
- 1971Ping-pong diplomacy: In an attempt to thaw relations with the United States, the People’s Republic of China hosts the U.S. table tennis team for a week-long visit.
- 1972Seventy-four nations sign the Biological Weapons Convention, the first multilateral disarmament treaty banning the production of biological weapons.
- 1973A British Vickers Vanguard turboprop aircraft crashes in a snowstorm at Basel, Switzerland killing 104 people.
View the complete list of historical events for April 10.
Curious about this Grape Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 10 and 1924 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Carlon Jeffery, Larry Groce, Charles Gray, Samantha Eggar, Dean Lawrence, Martin Henderson, Jeff Bridges, Alain Tanner, Conrad Bain, Red Skelton.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 10 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on April 10, 1924.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 25, 2005 – Pierce Gagnon, American actor; July 17, 1960 – Mark Burnett, English-American screenwriter and producer; October 10, 1926 – Richard Jaeckel, American actor (d. 1997).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 885