Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of April 1924 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 10, 1924 was a Thursday and it was the 101st day of the year 1924. The next time you can reuse your old 1924 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 199 days left before your next birthday. You will be 94 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,134 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,156 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1806Juliette Drouet
- 1921Chuck Connors
- 1930Lee Weaver
- 1968Orlando Jones
- 1971Brad William Henke
- 1976Yoshino Kimura
- 1979Tsuyoshi Domoto
- 1981Laura Bell Bundy
- 1996Audrey Whitby
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 10.
- 1897Prafulla Chandra Sen, Indian accountant and politician, 3rd Chief Minister of West Bengal (d. 1990)
- 1925Angelo Poffo, American wrestler and promoter (d. 2010)
- 1942Stuart Dybek, American author and poet
- 1954Peter MacNicol, American actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1957Aliko Dangote, Nigerian businessman, founded Dangote Group
- 1959Brian Setzer, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Stray Cats, The Tomcats, and The Brian Setzer Orchestra)
- 1968Orlando Jones, American actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1981Michael Pitt, American actor, singer, and guitarist (Pagoda)
- 1991AJ Michalka, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actress (78violet)
- 1995Ian Nelson, American actor, singer, and dancer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 837Halley’s Comet makes its closest approach to Earth at a distance equal to 0.0342 AU (5.1 million kilometres/3.2 million miles).
- 1606The Virginia Company of London is established by royal charter by James I of England with the purpose of establishing colonial settlements in North America.
- 1957The Suez Canal is reopened for all shipping after being closed for three months.
- 1970Paul McCartney announces that he is leaving The Beatles for personal and professional reasons.
- 1971Ping-pong diplomacy: In an attempt to thaw relations with the United States, the People’s Republic of China hosts the U.S. table tennis team for a week-long visit.
- 1972Twenty days after he is kidnapped in Buenos Aires, Oberdan Sallustro is murdered by communist guerrillas.
- 1973A British Vickers Vanguard turboprop aircraft crashes in a snowstorm at Basel, Switzerland killing 104 people.
- 1979Red River Valley tornado outbreak: A tornado lands in Wichita Falls, Texas killing 42 people.
- 1991Italian ferry MS Moby Prince collides with an oil tanker in dense fog off Livorno, Italy killing 140.
- 1998Northern Ireland peace deal reached (Good Friday Agreement).
View the complete list of historical events for April 10.
Curious about this Christmas Favorite? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 10 and 1924 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Alyson Hannigan, Gary Holton, Nicholas Turturro, Howard Shore, Paul Young, Rat Scabies, Sora Amamiya, Josh Radnor, Brenda Bakke, Barry Brown.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 10 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on April 10, 1924.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 1, 1970 – Miho Nakayama, Japanese singer, actress, and model; April 20, 1946 – Julien Poulin, Canadian actor, director, producer, and screenwriter; May 18, 1923 – Jean-Louis Roux, Canadian actor and politician, 34th Lieutenant Governor of Quebec (d. 2013).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 955