Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of April 1926 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 10, 1926 was a Saturday and it was the 100th day of the year 1926. The next time you can reuse your old 1926 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 199 days left before your next birthday. You will be 92 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,404 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,131 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Chuck Connors
- 1929Liz Sheridan
- 1930Lee Weaver
- 1930Spede Pasanen
- 1933Poncie Ponce
- 1964Felicia Collins
- 1972Ed Byrne
- 1983Jamie Chung
- 1991AJ Michalka
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 10.
- 1837Forceythe Willson, American poet (d. 1867)
- 1933Helen McElhone, Scottish politician (d. 2013)
- 1939Claudio Magris, Italian scholar, author, and translator
- 1950Ken Griffey, Sr., American baseball player and manager
- 1961Mark Jones, American basketball player
- 1961Nicky Campbell, Scottish journalist and game show host
- 1962Steve Tasker, American football player and sportscaster
- 1967David Rovics, American singer-songwriter
- 1979Rachel Corrie, American author and activist (d. 2003)
- 1990Ben Amos, English footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 428Nestorius becomes the Patriarch of Constantinople.
- 1500Ludovico Sforza is captured by Swiss troops at Novara and is handed over to the French.
- 1710The Statute of Anne, the first law regulating copyright, comes into force in Great Britain.
- 1741War of the Austrian Succession (10 April 1755 – 2 July 1843): defeat for Austria at Mollwitz on this date.
- 1815The Mount Tambora volcano begins a three-month-long eruption, lasting until July 15. The eruption ultimately kills 71,000 people and affects Earth’s climate for the next two years.
- 1821Patriarch Gregory V of Constantinople is hanged by the Ottoman government from the main gate of the Patriarchate and his body is thrown into the Bosphorus.
- 1826The 10,500 inhabitants of the Greek town of Missolonghi begin leaving the town after a year’s siege by Turkish forces. Very few of them survive.
- 1858After the original Big Ben, a 14.5 tonne bell for the Palace of Westminster had cracked during testing, it is recast into the current 13.76 tonne bell by Whitechapel Bell Foundry.
- 1972Seventy-four nations sign the Biological Weapons Convention, the first multilateral disarmament treaty banning the production of biological weapons.
- 1991Italian ferry MS Moby Prince collides with an oil tanker in dense fog off Livorno, Italy killing 140.
View the complete list of historical events for April 10.
Curious about this Choco Peachberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 10 and 1926 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kevin Gray, Robert Plant, Kitkat, Dale Midkiff, Dan Inosanto, James Bay, Ketty Lester, Elbridge Bryant, Sam Jaffe, Kyle Sullivan.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 10 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on April 10, 1926.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 7, 1956 – Michael Feinstein, American singer and pianist; April 23, 1973 – Cem Yılmaz, Turkish actor, director, producer, and screenwriter; June 18, 1972 – Michal Yannai, Israeli actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 942