Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of April 1981 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 10, 1981 was a Friday and it was the 100th day of the year 1981. The next time you can reuse your old 1981 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 199 days left before your next birthday. You will be 37 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,315 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 451 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Chuck Connors
- 1921Sheb Wooley
- 1930Claude Bolling
- 1960Katrina Leskanich
- 1973Aidan Moffat
- 1976Clare Buckfield
- 1980Sean Avery
- 1981Laura Bell Bundy
- 1981Michael Pitt
- 1986Ayesha Takia
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 10.
- 1778William Hazlitt, English painter and critic (d. 1830)
- 1868George Arliss, English actor and playwright (d. 1946)
- 1921Chuck Connors, American baseball player and actor (d. 1992)
- 1922Vesna Parun, Croatian poet (d. 2010)
- 1936Milt Kogan, American actor
- 1937Bella Akhmadulina, Russian poet and author (d. 2010)
- 1955Touta Tarumi, Japanese actor and model
- 1961Nicky Campbell, Scottish journalist and game show host
- 1964Felicia Collins, American singer and guitarist (CBS Orchestra)
- 1967David Rovics, American singer-songwriter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1710The Statute of Anne, the first law regulating copyright, comes into force in Great Britain.
- 1821Patriarch Gregory V of Constantinople is hanged by the Ottoman government from the main gate of the Patriarchate and his body is thrown into the Bosphorus.
- 1856The Theta Chi fraternity is founded at Norwich University in Vermont.
- 1957The Suez Canal is reopened for all shipping after being closed for three months.
- 1972Tombs containing bamboo slips, among them Sun Tzu’s Art of War and Sun Bin’s lost military treatise, are accidentally discovered by construction workers in Shandong.
- 1973A British Vickers Vanguard turboprop aircraft crashes in a snowstorm at Basel, Switzerland killing 104 people.
- 1988The Ojhri Camp disaster: Killing more than 1,000 people in Rawalpindi and Islamabad as a result of rockets and other munitions expelled by the blast.
- 1991Italian ferry MS Moby Prince collides with an oil tanker in dense fog off Livorno, Italy killing 140.
- 1998Northern Ireland peace deal reached (Good Friday Agreement).
- 2009President of Fiji Ratu Josefa Iloilo announces he has abrogated the constitution and assume all governance in the country, creating a constitutional crisis.
View the complete list of historical events for April 10.
Curious about this Chico Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 10 and 1981 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jimmie Rodgers, Wendy Wilson, Angy Fernández, Ana Free, Raffey Cassidy, Hannah Spearritt, Miho Ohwada, Ysabella Brave, Barbara Rush, Ajay Naidu.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 10 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on April 10, 1981.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Kiss on My List by Daryl Hall and John Oates as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 11, 1981). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 21, 1942 – Reinhard Mey, German singer-songwriter and guitarist; November 16, 1962 – Josh Silver, American keyboard player and producer (Type O Negative and Fallout); April 24, 1924 – Ruth Kobart, American actress and singer (d. 2002).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,005