Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of April 1983 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
April 10, 1983 was a Sunday and it was the 100th day of the year 1983. The next time you can reuse your old 1983 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 291 days left before your next birthday. You will be 36 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,858 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 435 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Benji-Ray - a Irish Water Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 177 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Benji-Ray will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Benji-Ray will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1930Spede Pasanen
- 1936Milt Kogan
- 1964Felicia Collins
- 1968Orlando Jones
- 1976Clare Buckfield
- 1979Sophie Ellis-Bextor
- 1981Liz McClarnon
- 1991AJ Michalka
- 1991Sergiusz Żymełka
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 10.
- 1847Joseph Pulitzer, Hungarian-American journalist, publisher, and politician, founded Pulitzer, Inc. (d. 1911)
- 1879Coenraad Hiebendaal, Dutch rower and physician (d. 1921)
- 1887Bernardo Houssay, Argentinian physiologist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1971)
- 1922Vesna Parun, Croatian poet (d. 2010)
- 1936Milt Kogan, American actor
- 1963Doris Leuthard, Swiss lawyer and politician, 162nd President of the Swiss Confederation
- 1963Jeff Gray, American baseball player and coach
- 1981Alexei Semenov, Russian ice hockey player
- 1986Andrei Strelnikov, Russian footballer
- 1996Thanasi Kokkinakis, Australian tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 879Louis III and Carloman II become Kings of the Western Franks.
- 1816The Federal government of the United States approves the creation of the Second Bank of the United States.
- 1826The 10,500 inhabitants of the Greek town of Missolonghi begin leaving the town after a year’s siege by Turkish forces. Very few of them survive.
- 1912RMS Titanic sets sail from Southampton, England on her maiden and only voyage.
- 1916The Professional Golfers’ Association of America (PGA) is created in New York City.
- 1919Mexican Revolution leader Emiliano Zapata is ambushed and shot dead by government forces in Morelos.
- 1963One hundred twenty-nine American sailors die when the submarine USS Thresher sinks at sea.
- 1970Paul McCartney announces that he is leaving The Beatles for personal and professional reasons.
- 1979Red River Valley tornado outbreak: A tornado lands in Wichita Falls, Texas killing 42 people.
- 1988The Ojhri Camp disaster: Killing more than 1,000 people in Rawalpindi and Islamabad as a result of rockets and other munitions expelled by the blast.
View the complete list of historical events for April 10.
Curious about this Triple Choco Special? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 10 and 1983 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Brian Rix, Baron Rix, Richard Lester, Jeff Pilson, Sammy Hagar, William Roache, James Randi, Sheryfa Luna, Galina Vishnevskaya, Irving Thalberg, Alessandro Nunziati.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 10 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on April 10, 1983.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Billie Jean by Michael Jackson as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 16, 1983). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Saudi Arabia approximately on 1050. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 6, 1946 – David Gilmour, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Pink Floyd); July 10, 1974 – Imelda May, Irish singer-songwriter; May 3, 1966 – Peter Abbay, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,195