Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of April 1983 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 10, 1983 was a Sunday and it was the 100th day of the year 1983. The next time you can reuse your old 1983 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 259 days left before your next birthday. You will be 35 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,525 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 424 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1923Jane Kean
- 1929Max von Sydow
- 1968Orlando Jones
- 1979Shemekia Copeland
- 1980Sean Avery
- 1981Laura Bell Bundy
- 1984Mandy Moore
- 1984Natasha Melnick
- 1986Ayesha Takia
- 1987Jamie Renée Smith
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 10.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 10.
- 1806Juliette Drouet, French actress (d. 1883)
- 1886Johnny Hayes, American runner and trainer (d. 1965)
- 1917Jagjit Singh Lyallpuri, Indian politician (d. 2013)
- 1930Claude Bolling, French pianist, composer, and actor
- 1935Patrick Garland, English actor and director (d. 2013)
- 1959Brian Setzer, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Stray Cats, The Tomcats, and The Brian Setzer Orchestra)
- 1979Sophie Ellis-Bextor, English singer-songwriter (Theaudience)
- 1982Andre Ethier, American baseball player
- 1984Gonzalo Javier Rodríguez, Argentinian footballer
- 1991AJ Michalka, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actress (78violet)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 10.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 879Louis III and Carloman II become Kings of the Western Franks.
- 1407The lama Deshin Shekpa visits the Ming Dynasty capital at Nanjing. He is awarded the title “Great Treasure Prince of Dharma”.
- 1500Ludovico Sforza is captured by Swiss troops at Novara and is handed over to the French.
- 1809Napoleonic Wars: The War of the Fifth Coalition begins when forces of the Austrian Empire invade Bavaria.
- 1856The Theta Chi fraternity is founded at Norwich University in Vermont.
- 1858After the original Big Ben, a 14.5 tonne bell for the Palace of Westminster had cracked during testing, it is recast into the current 13.76 tonne bell by Whitechapel Bell Foundry.
- 1887On Easter Sunday, Pope Leo XIII authorizes the establishment of The Catholic University of America.
- 1904British mystic Aleister Crowley transcribes the third and final chapter of The Book of the Law.
- 1991A rare tropical storm develops in the South Atlantic Ocean near Angola; the first to be documented by satellites.
- 1998Northern Ireland peace deal reached (Good Friday Agreement).
View the complete list of historical events for April 10.
Curious about this Yellow Cashew Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 10 and 1983 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Daisy Turner, Pam Dawber, Sayaka Kanda, Karylle, Jerry Supiran, Nicol Williamson, Mimi Fariña, Dean Paul Martin, Sophie Raworth, David Hedison.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 10 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on April 10, 1983.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Billie Jean by Michael Jackson as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 16, 1983). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 19, 1944 – Shelley Fabares, American actress and singer; February 20, 1949 – Ivana Trump, Czech-American skier and model; March 13, 1940 – Jacqueline Sassard, French actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,068