Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of April 1983 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
April 10, 1983 was a Sunday and it was the 100th day of the year 1983. The next time you can reuse your old 1983 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 355 days left before your next birthday. You will be 36 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,794 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 433 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Shu-Shu - a Schipperke breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 160 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Shu-Shu will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Shu-Shu will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Harry Morgan
- 1918Lee Bergere
- 1921Chuck Connors
- 1932Delphine Seyrig
- 1979Tsuyoshi Domoto
- 1981Laura Bell Bundy
- 1981Michael Pitt
- 1984Faustina Agolley
- 1987Shay Mitchell
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 10.
- 1879Bernhard Gregory, Estonian-German chess player (d. 1939)
- 1894Ghanshyam Das Birla, Indian businessman (d. 1983)
- 1906Steve Anderson, American hurdler (d. 1988)
- 1912Boris Kidrič, Austrian-Slovenian politician, 1st Prime Minister of Slovenia (d. 1953)
- 1916Lee Jung-seob, Korean painter (d. 1956)
- 1927Norma Candal, Puerto Rican actress (d. 2006)
- 1936John Madden, American football player, coach, and sportscaster
- 1982Andre Ethier, American baseball player
- 1986Vincent Kompany, Belgian footballer
- 2007Princess Ariane of the Netherlands
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1407The lama Deshin Shekpa visits the Ming Dynasty capital at Nanjing. He is awarded the title “Great Treasure Prince of Dharma”.
- 1741War of the Austrian Succession (10 April 1755 – 2 July 1843): defeat for Austria at Mollwitz on this date.
- 1864Archduke Maximilian of Habsburg is proclaimed emperor of Mexico during the French intervention in Mexico.
- 1866The American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (ASPCA) is founded in New York City by Henry Bergh.
- 1887On Easter Sunday, Pope Leo XIII authorizes the establishment of The Catholic University of America.
- 1941World War II: The Axis powers in Europe establish the Independent State of Croatia from occupied Yugoslavia with Ante Pavelić's Ustaše fascist insurgents in power.
- 1957The Suez Canal is reopened for all shipping after being closed for three months.
- 1963One hundred twenty-nine American sailors die when the submarine USS Thresher sinks at sea.
- 1988The Ojhri Camp disaster: Killing more than 1,000 people in Rawalpindi and Islamabad as a result of rockets and other munitions expelled by the blast.
- 1991Italian ferry MS Moby Prince collides with an oil tanker in dense fog off Livorno, Italy killing 140.
View the complete list of historical events for April 10.
Curious about this Aquamarine? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 10 and 1983 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sandra Nurmsalu, Joni Mitchell, J. Michael Hagopian, Sonny Tufts, Mariza Koch, Itay Tiran, Jaya Bachchan, Brandi Carlile, Carl Gardner, Al Johnson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 10 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on April 10, 1983.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Billie Jean by Michael Jackson as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 16, 1983). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Saudi Arabia approximately on 1050. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 2, 1990 – Roman Lob, German singer-songwriter; June 21, 1978 – Luke Kirby, Canadian actor; June 13, 1974 – Steve-O, American stuntman and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,197