Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of April 1983 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 10, 1983 was a Sunday and it was the 100th day of the year 1983. The next time you can reuse your old 1983 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 315 days left before your next birthday. You will be 35 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,469 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 422 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1806Juliette Drouet
- 1868George Arliss
- 1947Bunny Wailer
- 1960Katrina Leskanich
- 1970Kenny Lattimore
- 1973Aidan Moffat
- 1981Liz McClarnon
- 1983Jamie Chung
- 1984Natasha Melnick
- 1987Shay Mitchell
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 10.
- 1924Kenneth Noland, American soldier and painter (d. 2010)
- 1939Claudio Magris, Italian scholar, author, and translator
- 1940Gloria Hunniford, Irish radio and television host
- 1963Jeff Gray, American baseball player and coach
- 1963Warren DeMartini, American guitarist and songwriter (Ratt)
- 1967Donald Dufresne, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1974Henning Wehn, German-English comedian
- 1976Yoshino Kimura, Japanese actress and singer
- 1977Stephanie Sheh, American voice actress, director, and producer
- 1985Willo Flood, Irish footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 879Louis III and Carloman II become Kings of the Western Franks.
- 1809Napoleonic Wars: The War of the Fifth Coalition begins when forces of the Austrian Empire invade Bavaria.
- 1856The Theta Chi fraternity is founded at Norwich University in Vermont.
- 1864Archduke Maximilian of Habsburg is proclaimed emperor of Mexico during the French intervention in Mexico.
- 1868At Arogee in Abyssinia, British and Indian forces defeat an army of Emperor Tewodros II. While 700 Ethiopians are killed and many more injured, only two British/Indian troops die.
- 1887On Easter Sunday, Pope Leo XIII authorizes the establishment of The Catholic University of America.
- 1944Rudolf Vrba and Alfréd Wetzler escape from the Birkenau death camp.
- 1972Vietnam War: For the first time since November 1967, American B-52 bombers reportedly begin bombing North Vietnam.
- 1973A British Vickers Vanguard turboprop aircraft crashes in a snowstorm at Basel, Switzerland killing 104 people.
- 1991Italian ferry MS Moby Prince collides with an oil tanker in dense fog off Livorno, Italy killing 140.
View the complete list of historical events for April 10.
Curious about this Choco Choco Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 10 and 1983 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kether Donohue, Robert Hunter, Martha Angelici, Shaila Dúrcal, Mathew St. Patrick, Hrishikesh Mukherjee, Marie Myriam, Jadin Gould, Jón Gnarr, Paul Sand.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 10 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on April 10, 1983.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Billie Jean by Michael Jackson as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 16, 1983). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 7, 1943 – Gareth Hunt, English actor (d. 2007); July 29, 1969 – Timothy Omundson, American actor; July 29, 1990 – Munro Chambers, Canadian actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 919