Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of April 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
April 10, 2002 was a Wednesday and it was the 100th day of the year 2002. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 172 days left before your next birthday. You will be 16 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,672 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 192 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1947Bunny Wailer
- 1950Akiko Wada
- 1952Steven Seagal
- 1954Peter MacNicol
- 1955Touta Tarumi
- 1959Brian Setzer
- 1976Clare Buckfield
- 1980Sean Avery
- 1984Billy Kay
- 1984Natasha Melnick
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 10.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 10.
- 1897Ross Youngs, American baseball player (d. 1927)
- 1940Gloria Hunniford, Irish radio and television host
- 1946Bob Watson, American baseball player and manager
- 1949Daniel Mangeas, French banker and sportscaster
- 1958Yefim Bronfman, Uzbek-American pianist
- 1961Mark Jones, American basketball player
- 1971Brad William Henke, American football player and actor
- 1973Aidan Moffat, Scottish singer-songwriter (Arab Strap and The Reindeer Section)
- 1974Henning Wehn, German-English comedian
- 1979Sophie Ellis-Bextor, English singer-songwriter (Theaudience)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 10.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 837Halley’s Comet makes its closest approach to Earth at a distance equal to 0.0342 AU (5.1 million kilometres/3.2 million miles).
- 1816The Federal government of the United States approves the creation of the Second Bank of the United States.
- 1866The American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (ASPCA) is founded in New York City by Henry Bergh.
- 1868At Arogee in Abyssinia, British and Indian forces defeat an army of Emperor Tewodros II. While 700 Ethiopians are killed and many more injured, only two British/Indian troops die.
- 1904British mystic Aleister Crowley transcribes the third and final chapter of The Book of the Law.
- 1919Mexican Revolution leader Emiliano Zapata is ambushed and shot dead by government forces in Morelos.
- 1970Paul McCartney announces that he is leaving The Beatles for personal and professional reasons.
- 1971Ping-pong diplomacy: In an attempt to thaw relations with the United States, the People’s Republic of China hosts the U.S. table tennis team for a week-long visit.
- 1972Vietnam War: For the first time since November 1967, American B-52 bombers reportedly begin bombing North Vietnam.
- 1979Red River Valley tornado outbreak: A tornado lands in Wichita Falls, Texas killing 42 people.
View the complete list of historical events for April 10.
Curious about this Vanilla Purple Rain Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 10 and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tommy James, Charlie Hall, Jo Kwon, Guy Béart, Valery Leontiev, Gain, Trevor Horn, Joey Pollari, Kiri Te Kanawa, Faustina Agolley.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 10 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on April 10, 2002.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Ain’t It Funny by Jennifer Lopez featuring Ja Rule as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 13, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Portugal approximately on 1575. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 30, 1917 – Bea Wain, American singer; April 7, 1962 – Hugh O'Connor, Italian-American actor (d. 1995); February 8, 1961 – Vince Neil, American singer-songwriter and actor (Mötley Crüe).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,215