Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of April 1946 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
April 11, 1946 was a Thursday and it was the 101st day of the year 1946. It was the 15th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1946 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 260 days left before your next birthday. You will be 76 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,499 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,166 days or 25.10 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 932 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 22 at 12:03:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on December 18, 1977.
If a dog named Cafecita - a Norwegian Elkhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 357 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Cafecita will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Cafecita will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1722Christopher Smart
- 1888Donald Calthrop
- 1932Joel Grey
- 1939Louise Lasser
- 1965Lynn Ferguson
- 1966Lisa Stansfield
- 1969Cerys Matthews
- 1979Nazanin Afshin-Jam
- 1998Oliver Dillon
- 2000Morgan Lily
View the complete list of April 11 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 11.
- 1683Jean-Joseph Mouret, French composer and conductor (d. 1738)
- 1954Francis Lickerish, English guitarist and composer (The Enid and Secret Green)
- 1957Richard Sévigny, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1964Steve Azar, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1966Steve Scarsone, American baseball player and manager
- 1970Delroy Pearson, English singer-songwriter and producer (Five Star)
- 1979Malcolm Christie, English footballer
- 1980Festus Baise, Nigerian-Hong Kong footballer
- 1986Dai Greene, Welsh hurdler
- 1991Andreea Grigore, Romanian gymnast
View the complete list of April 11 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Rene’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1727Premiere of Johann Sebastian Bach’s St Matthew Passion BWV 244b at the St. Thomas Church, Leipzig
- 1856Battle of Rivas: Juan Santamaría burns down the hostel where William Walker’s filibusters are holed up.
- 1913The Nevill Ground’s pavilion is destroyed in a suffragette arson attack becoming the only cricket ground to be attacked by suffragettes.
- 1919The International Labour Organization is founded.
- 1951Korean War: President Harry Truman relieves General of the Army Douglas MacArthur of overall command in Korea.
- 1961The trial of Adolf Eichmann begins in Jerusalem.
- 1972First edition of the BBC comedy panel game I'm Sorry I Haven't A Clue is broadcast, one of the longest-running British radio shows in history.
- 1993Four hundred fifty prisoners rioted at the Southern Ohio Correctional Facility in Lucasville, Ohio, and continued to do so for ten days, citing grievances related to prison conditions, as well as the forced vaccination of Nation of Islam prisoners (for tuberculosis) against their religious beliefs.
- 2002The Ghriba synagogue bombing by al-Qaeda kills 21 in Tunisia.
- 2012An 8.2 magnitude earthquake hits Indonesia, off northern Sumatra at a depth of 16.4 km. A tsunami hits the island of Nias at Indonesia.
View the complete list of April 11 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Drizzle Stratus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 11, and 1946 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Valerie Curtin, Sascha Konietzko, Huáscar Aparicio, Samart Payakaroon, Sam Elliott, Shyne, Susan Blommaert, Robert Livingston, Bobby Kimball, Charlie Kaufman.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on April 11 is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Mars – the planet of war and ambition. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on April 11, 1946.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 11th April 1946 is Sweet Pea for love.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 12, 1926. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +133. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 12, 1954. Your score is -144. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Korea approximately on 1650. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 67,468 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 87,431 times in the year 1946. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man April 11” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about April 11, 1946. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 101st day of 1946
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 15th Thursday of 1946
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2023: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 260 days
- Age on next birthday: 76 years old
- Days since birth: 27,499 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,166 days
- Years spent sleeping: 25.10 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 932
- Next full moon: August 22 at 12:03:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on December 18, 1977
- Age in dog years: 357 dog years old using a Norwegian Elkhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Aries ♈ (The Ram)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mars – the planet of war and ambition
- Western zodiac gemstone: Bloodstone
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Diamond
- Mystical birthstone: Opal (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Sweet Pea for love
- Best compatible birthday: February 12, 1926 (+133)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 12, 1954 (-144)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 67,468 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 87,431 babies
- Roman numerals: XI.IV.MCMXLVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 27, 1989 – Juliana Cannarozzo, American figure skater and actress; September 22, 1994 – Jr., South Korean singer, dancer, and actor (Got7 and JJ Project); June 30, 1971 – Anette Michel, Mexican model and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,880