Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of April 1949 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
April 11, 1949 was a Monday and it was the 101st day of the year 1949. The next time you can reuse your old 1949 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 354 days left before your next birthday. You will be 70 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,213 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 854 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Shabba - a Dalmatian breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 330 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Shabba will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Shabba will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1932Joel Grey
- 1947Meshach Taylor
- 1947Peter Riegert
- 1949Bernd Eichinger
- 1949Carl Franklin
- 1969Cerys Matthews
- 1978Brett Claywell
- 1981Alessandra Ambrosio
- 1998Oliver Dillon
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 11.
- 1819Charles Hallé, German-English pianist and conductor (d. 1895)
- 1920Emilio Colombo, Italian lawyer and politician, 40th Prime Minister of Italy (d. 2013)
- 1930Nicholas F. Brady, American businessman and politician, 68th United States Secretary of the Treasury
- 1945John Krebs, Baron Krebs, English zoologist and academic
- 1970Whigfield, Danish-Italian singer-songwriter, producer, and actress
- 1974David Jassy, Swedish singer-songwriter and producer (Navigators)
- 1976Kelvim Escobar, Venezuelan baseball player
- 1981Alessandra Ambrosio, Brazilian model and actress
- 1991Thiago Alcântara, Spanish footballer
- 1994Dakota Blue Richards, English actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1512War of the League of Cambrai: French forces led by Gaston de Foix win the Battle of Ravenna.
- 1689William III and Mary II are crowned as joint sovereigns of Great Britain.
- 1713War of the Spanish Succession (Queen Anne’s War): Treaty of Utrecht.
- 1909The city of Tel Aviv is founded.
- 1963Pope John XXIII issues Pacem in terris, the first encyclical addressed to all instead of to Catholics alone.
- 1970Apollo 13 is launched.
- 1981A massive riot in Brixton, south London, results in almost 300 police injuries and 65 serious civilian injuries.
- 2002Over two hundred thousand people marched in Caracas towards the Presidential Palace of Miraflores, to demand the resignation of president Hugo Chávez. 19 of the protesters are killed, and the Minister of Defense Gral. Lucas Rincon announces Hugo Chávez resignation on national TV.
- 2006Iranian president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad announces that Iran has successfully enriched uranium.
- 20072007 Algiers bombings: Two bombings in the Algerian capital of Algiers kill 33 people and wound a further 222 others.
View the complete list of historical events for April 11.
Curious about this Glazed Choco Caramel? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 11 and 1949 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jimmy C. Newman, Katya Shchekina, Webb Pierce, Michael Hayes, Moya Brennan, Tay Ping Hui, Brian Van Holt, John McConnell, Zeppo Marx, Taebin.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 11 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on April 11, 1949.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Saudi Arabia approximately on 1050. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 22, 1967 – Ty Burrell, American actor; September 9, 1988 – Manuela Arbeláez, Colombian-American model and actress; January 7, 1952 – Sammo Hung, Hong Kong actor, director, producer, and martial artist.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,162