Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of April 1949 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 11, 1949 was a Monday and it was the 101st day of the year 1949. The next time you can reuse your old 1949 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 319 days left before your next birthday. You will be 69 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,883 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 843 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1931Johnny Sheffield
- 1949Carl Franklin
- 1949Tetsuya Takeda
- 1973Jennifer Esposito
- 1974David Jassy
- 1981Alessandra Ambrosio
- 1986Stephanie Pratt
- 1987Joss Stone
- 1989Eka Darville
- 1994Dakota Blue Richards
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 11.
- 1912John Levy, American bassist and businessman (d. 2012)
- 1926David Manker Abshire, American commander and diplomat, United States Permanent Representative to NATO (d. 2014)
- 1932Joel Grey, American actor, singer, and dancer
- 1942Anatoly Berezovoy, Russian colonel, pilot, and astronaut (d. 2014)
- 1944John Milius, American director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1945John Krebs, Baron Krebs, English zoologist and academic
- 1949Carl Franklin, American actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1952Peter Windsor, English-Australian journalist and sportscaster
- 1957Michael Card, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and radio host
- 1978Brett Claywell, American actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1241Batu Khan defeats Béla IV of Hungary at the Battle of Mohi.
- 1727Premiere of Johann Sebastian Bach’s St Matthew Passion BWV 244b at the St. Thomas Church, Leipzig
- 1908SMS Blücher, the last armored cruiser to be built by the Imperial German Navy, launches.
- 1957United Kingdom agrees to Singaporean self-rule.
- 1961The trial of Adolf Eichmann begins in Jerusalem.
- 1970Apollo 13 is launched.
- 1976The Apple I is created.
- 1979Ugandan dictator Idi Amin is deposed.
- 1993Four hundred fifty prisoners rioted at the Southern Ohio Correctional Facility in Lucasville, Ohio, and continued to do so for ten days, citing grievances related to prison conditions, as well as the forced vaccination of Nation of Islam prisoners (for tuberculosis) against their religious beliefs.
- 2002Over two hundred thousand people marched in Caracas towards the Presidential Palace of Miraflores, to demand the resignation of president Hugo Chávez. 19 of the protesters are killed, and the Minister of Defense Gral. Lucas Rincon announces Hugo Chávez resignation on national TV.
View the complete list of historical events for April 11.
Curious about this Vanilla Candy Surprise? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 11 and 1949 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Xenia Tchoumitcheva, SoShy, Dennis Linde, Ed Asner, Wayne Sleep, Merald "Bubba" Knight, Jeff Tweedy, Roger Taylor, Rob Sitch, Richard Conte.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 11 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on April 11, 1949.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 17, 1906 – Brigitte Helm, German-Swiss actress (d. 1996); January 26, 1971 – Deathprod, Norwegian music artist and producer (Supersilent, Motorpsycho, Biosphere); February 17, 1946 – Dodie Stevens, American singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 900