Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of April 1949 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
April 11, 1949 was a Monday and it was the 101st day of the year 1949. The next time you can reuse your old 1949 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 297 days left before your next birthday. You will be 70 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,270 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 856 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Aslyn - a Border Collie breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 330 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Aslyn will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Aslyn will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1916Howard W. Koch
- 1935Richard Berry
- 1949Tetsuya Takeda
- 1969Chisato Moritaka
- 1970Johnny Messner
- 1974Tricia Helfer
- 1979María Elena Swett
- 1979Nazanin Afshin-Jam
- 1981Alessandra Ambrosio
- 1994Dakota Blue Richards
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 11.
- 1925Yuriy Lituyev, Russian hurdler and commander (d. 2000)
- 1928Edwin Pope, American journalist and author
- 1939Louise Lasser, American actress and screenwriter
- 1970Dylan Keefe, American bass player (Marcy Playground)
- 1975Olga Hostáková, Czech tennis player
- 1986Lena Schöneborn, German pentathlete
- 1989Zola Jesus, American singer-songwriter (Former Ghosts)
- 1991Erina Mano, Japanese singer and actress (Ongaku Gatas and Petitmoni)
- 1994Dakota Blue Richards, English actress
- 1997Miriam Kolodziejová, Czech tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1809Battle of the Basque Roads Naval battle fought between France and the United Kingdom
- 1913The Nevill Ground’s pavilion is destroyed in a suffragette arson attack becoming the only cricket ground to be attacked by suffragettes.
- 1955The Air India Kashmir Princess is bombed and crashes in a failed assassination attempt on Zhou Enlai by the Kuomintang.
- 1957United Kingdom agrees to Singaporean self-rule.
- 1965The Palm Sunday tornado outbreak of 1965: Fifty-one tornadoes hit in six Midwestern states, killing 256 people.
- 1981A massive riot in Brixton, south London, results in almost 300 police injuries and 65 serious civilian injuries.
- 1987The London Agreement is secretly signed between Israeli Foreign Affairs Minister Shimon Peres and King Hussein of Jordan.
- 1990Customs officers in Middlesbrough, England, United Kingdom, say they have seized what they believe to be the barrel of a massive gun on a ship bound for Iraq.
- 20072007 Algiers bombings: Two bombings in the Algerian capital of Algiers kill 33 people and wound a further 222 others.
- 2011An explosion in the Minsk Metro, Belarus kills 15 people and injures 204 others.
View the complete list of historical events for April 11.
Curious about this Rainbow Pop? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 11 and 1949 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jenn Korbee, Bobby Vinton, Stella, Rickie Lee Jones, Jon Nørgaard, Andreas Kisser, Megumi Nakajima, Kelly Willard, Xenia Tchoumitcheva, Bobby V.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 11 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on April 11, 1949.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Saudi Arabia approximately on 1050. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 2, 1996 – Morissette Amon, Filipino actress and singer; June 15, 1930 – Victor Lundin, American actor and singer (d. 2013); December 10, 1958 – Pepsi Demacque, English singer (Pepsi & Shirlie).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,161